Apr 21 2010
By: cccshawks1 Lombax Warrior 103 posts

ND and the new stuff. what i think. far out idea. doesnt make sense?

7 replies 106 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

why should we have to pay for the added material that you didnt give us in the first place. so you messed up and we have to pay for additional stuff that you didnt give us in the first place. uh. just a thought.

Message 1 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1669 posts

What exactly are you referring to?

Apr 21, 2010
What exactly are you referring to?
Message 2 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

What?? Well they have to make money. Your post makes no s...

Apr 21, 2010
What?? Well they have to make money. Your post makes no sense what so ever. Maybe they didn't think about adding it. I think you should mow your neighbors lawn get some money and stop complaining.
MP006's stat card is unavailable because his stats are too good to be put on a normal stat card.
Message 3 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
422 posts

ok first, we pay for it becuase it is extra maps and skin...

Apr 21, 2010
ok first, we pay for it becuase it is extra maps and skins, if you dont want it dont buy, there is a great selection of maps without the maps in the DLC, and its not like UC2 is one of those capcom games where DLC comes out the day after the game does, ND actually spends the time to make it.

If you made 4 new maps, 15+ skins, new modes, new trophies wouldnt you want to be paid for it?
Message 4 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

absoultly nothing

Apr 21, 2010

it is me just from a jerk point of view. i am glad that you add stuff. no harm done. i just wish you could ask the players what they wanted which is what you have done with the forums post.

Message 5 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Creating maps is not cheap my friend it requires a lot of...

Apr 21, 2010
Creating maps is not cheap my friend it requires a lot of time and resources not to mentioning testing the maps to make sure they are balanced. Besides it's not like they sold you the game and then expected you to pay for the multiplayer portion of the game.

And as King has already said there is a plethora of content that comes with the game and if you wish to expand upon that content then your going to have to drop a few bones.
Message 6 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Conspiracy theories don't really work in the real world....

Apr 21, 2010

Conspiracy theories don't really work in the real world. Even though I don't agree with everything ND does, they are still my favourite developers, and they have given us amazing DLC that they rightfully deserve to get paid for.

Message 7 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

good point. my fault i didnt mean to get a dispute from a...

Apr 21, 2010

good point. my fault i didnt mean to get a dispute from a post that was just from a jerk point of view. glad that you guys stand up or ND. i saw you the other day playing with one of my friends. i will let you know who it was if i see you playing.

Message 8 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes