Highlighted
Apr 21 2010
By: Demonicshadows2 First Son 28 posts

N.D GLICHERS (ND PLEASE READ)

1 replies 66 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

DEAR ND OR ARNE ,    WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO ABOUT GLICHERS I MEAN IT RUINS THE GAME WHEN I'M GETTING SHOOT THOUGH A WALL BUY AN LVL 60  WITH A KD RATE OF 3.00 AND IS 13 TH ON THE LEADERBOARDS. I MEAN IS THERE ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS IF I SEND YOU THE GAME FILES OF THESE PEOPLE CHEATING OR IS THIS A WASTE OF MY TIME ?  I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A REVOKE OF THERE UNCHARTED ACCOUNT PUTTING THEM BACK TO LVL 1 AND AN HOLD ON THERE ACCOUNT FOR A FEW DAYS AND PLUS PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I HAVE TO REPORT THEM TO PLAYSTATION BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE UNCHARTED 2 ON THE PLAYSTATION COMPLAINT FORM WERE YOU REPORT THEM  SO HOW DO I REPORT SOMEONE IF I CANT TELL THEM WHAT GAME IT WAS ON?  PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE GLICHERS CAUSE YA'LL CAN KEEP FIXING GLICHES TILL YA'LL TURN PURPLE BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEW ONE. TILL YA'LL  START PUNISHING THIS PEOPLE IT WILL NEVER STOP!!  THX FOR READING AND I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE FROM ND ABOUT THIS                                                                                                                                                  

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1668 posts

We make map and other updates (such as preventing the &qu...

Apr 21, 2010
We make map and other updates (such as preventing the "airwalk" glitch in 1.07) to prevent players from using exploits.

Even then, people will try their hardest to find ways to glitch and exploit and it will always be a tug of war.
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)
0 Likes