Apr 20 2010
By: FU_TimeWarner Wastelander 791 posts

Level XI, XII, XIII or 'prestige' badges?

11 replies 16 views Edited Apr 20, 2010

Where does ND stand on increasing the maximum level cap beyond level 60?  I'm seeing more and more level 60's and ND needs to increase the max level beyond 60.  Possibly making level 65 the new cap or having some type of prestige badge where you roll back to level 1 like in MW2 (runs and hides from MW2 haters)....

Players who already accumulated the required cash could be leveled to that corresponding level.

BTW, I doubt I'll ever make it to level 60, even though I'm at level 57.  I just want to see this implemented since iit'll help separate the nerds from the hardcore nerds.

Message 1 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Hmmm, I don't know about Level 60's being rolled back to...

Apr 21, 2010

Hmmm, I don't know about Level 60's being rolled back to Level 1, what with the increase of "new" accounts of well established players being created in an attempt to manipulate people.

Simply upping the limit to Level 65 or Level 70 would be the best idea, I feel. 60 is an odd number anyhow, and while 65 or 70 isn't that much better, it would at least give those currently on 60 more of an incentive to play the game, since like you said, there are more and more Level X's knocking around.

Message 2 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

what about....?

Apr 21, 2010

the current score of people. the no.1 has over 300 million.. what do with them? instantly lvl 70? that wold be boring for them

Message 3 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

I like the prestige idea...

Apr 21, 2010

I like your whole prestige idea, their would be a symbol next to the level (as in COD) showing that the person is not a level but actually a very experienced level 61 (hypothetically). Now im just wingin it here and i am not saying this is an idea, but what if everytime they prestiged there would be another booster slot? I know this is a very bad idea, but its just something to work off, not a final idea, just want to make that clear. Off course this "third booster" would be limited to certain boosters only so you couldnt do multiple boosters or down the irons and rapid hands... etc...

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 4 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Or how about...

Apr 21, 2010

Or how about a new set of Prestige boosters for the 3rd booster. Tiny things, like Monkey Man II, or Break Up II. Only available to those who have Prestiged. I'm just throwing things out there. If there were to actually happen, it would take tons of rebalancing.

What can be done instead? What about something like Prestige skins? Unlocking the MP40? I mean, there's gotta be a motive to restart, right?

Message 5 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

exactly along the lines of what i was thinking of

Apr 21, 2010

yes thats what i meant, things like that would be cool, i am ashamed to say but i was thinking of a bit of COD when i wrote that post...but it would need that much more rebalancing, i mean they dont need to make the boosters over-powered. from experience it seems that the littlest advantage will gave gamers a ton of motivation

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 6 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5916 posts

No offense, but I don't like any of these ideas. They see...

Apr 21, 2010

No offense, but I don't like any of these ideas. They seem too MW2-ish.

Level 60 takes enough hours to get to already.

Message 7 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

so true pdiss so true

Apr 21, 2010

sup pdiss. its cc. i love your idea. also i think that if the level cap will be increased then so should the money. and if you are going to be put down back to level 1 then there should be a symbol on that players name tag to let everyone know that that player is an elite 1. pdiss will make level X because i play with him and he is beast.

Message 8 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Well it's not like the game takes actual skill to level u...

Apr 21, 2010

Well it's not like the game takes actual skill to level up, just play a lot of games. However, I do agree, a higher level cap would be nice, even though I'm only a 37.

Message 9 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

1.1 cash multiplier for every tier of being reset with th...

Apr 21, 2010

1.1 cash multiplier for every tier of being reset with the overall cap being raised an additional 10,000 per reset.  Or add a new level cap and a new booster of weapons doing half damage.  Equipped, every 5 kills is $27500 and another secondary honor badge that cuts all money earned by 25% but removes the money earnings cap.

Dead men tell no tales... unless they have a note attached to them...
Message 10 of 12 (16 Views)
0 Likes