Highlighted
Aug 10 2011
By: Curtins4u Hekseville Citizen 360 posts

Idiot players that start every game saying "No Kill"

14 replies 56 views Edited Aug 10, 2011

I took a break from U2's multiplayer and just came back a month ago when the beta started up to find most objective games at night filled with users that don't speak english but have learned two words, "No Kill", which they repeatly plead so that they can rack up points in games like Chain Reaction. Please find a way to ban all these idiots Naughty Dog, it ruins the game. Honestly, just play the **bleep** game people, this "no kill" bull**bleep** is so lame and the biggest waste of time ever.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Curtins4u
Message 3 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16352 posts

Hang in there.  Nothing's going to be done, so hope it's...

Aug 10, 2011

Hang in there.  Nothing's going to be done, so hope it's fixed in UC3.

Message 1 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

It's "NO KEEL" btw.

Aug 10, 2011
It's "NO KEEL" btw.
Message 2 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Party up before heading into Objectives and you should be...

Aug 10, 2011

Party up before heading into Objectives and you should be finding what you're looking for.

Let them camp at the zones all they want, gives you easy kills/wins and sooner or later they'll give up and thenstart to actually play. Problemo Solvedo!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 4 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Basically, if you wanna play objectives, go with the All...

Aug 10, 2011

Basically, if you wanna play objectives, go with the All Competitve playlist.  There will still be SOME "No keel" players in there, but not as many as in the Objectives playlist.  

Message 5 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

I had a run in with a 4 player party of these guys earlie...

Aug 10, 2011

I had a run in with a 4 player party of these guys earlier.

Me and Reonista were playing Objectives. To play objectives, not to kill boosters and not to be boosters. 

We met this party, all with mics on chanting NKil. They weren't the usual foreign Nkillers, all spoke perfect English.

I turned my mic on when the match started and said to my team. "Kill. just kill!"

Of course they totally got furios when I started killing them, so I countered their "NKIL" with my own chant of kill kill kill kill. Of course, them realising I'm a kid got them even MORE annoyed. We ended up winning the match easier, them all hating me.

They all left, but we found them straight after and Lost City King of the Hill begun.

They'd realised that they weren't gonna get away with no killing this time. Unfortunately they did end up winning the match but hey, at least they now know how to play objectives properly.

Message 6 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5612 posts

Lol, you think that's annoying, shoulda been her during t...

Aug 11, 2011

Lol, you think that's annoying, shoulda been her during the Christmas event, there were people here SUPPORTING it lmao

Message 7 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

Hehehe

Aug 11, 2011

I REALLY annoyed some bratty teenager the other day, by killing them. I always put in my clan tag when playing objective matches, just so there's no ambiguity to them; I WILL kill you. Obviously they are still chanting NO KILL! So anyways i'm killing them and this one guy snapped and goes "OMG RandomZach you **tard, i hope you know your only getting $2 a kill you idiot!"

Then the match ended, we won obviously and he is still abusing em at the match results screen. "THERE! Are you happy now RandomZach with your $10 from killing people (I killed 5 people, match was over real fast) GOOD JOB Loser!

I was lolling :smileyvery-happy:

R.I.P Rika Raja - Confirmed 21/06/12
Message 8 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

I'll admit that when I was a lower level, I did this shiz...

Aug 12, 2011

I'll admit that when I was a lower level, I did this shiz to level up, but hell, I was a n00b and I wanted to get to a comforatable level before Uncharted 3 came out. Am I ashamed that I did it instead of playing actual games? Yes. Which is why when people say 'no kill', I say 'Alright' on mic, and once they camp in their zones, I promptly kill them all from behind. This is an example of how Sin wins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - sinthros
Message 9 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Haha I love those "no keel no keel" noobs. I of...

Aug 12, 2011
Haha I love those "no keel no keel" noobs. I often am in a two man party or even by myself and I chant "no keel" too or put NKIL in my clan tag. Once the match starts I get a bunch of easy kills and more often then not a 2 minute win. If the other players spawn too fast for me to win, but don't try winning themselves then it only results in an easy 50+ kill game :smileyhappy:
Message 10 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes