Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2012
By: P-sYcHO_cLoWn Splicer 61 posts

Hey Uncharted 2 community, I am doing a uncharted 2 tournament.

6 replies 81 views Edited Apr 13, 2012

Hey as you saw in the title. YES, I am starting a uc2 competitve tourny. There will be 10 teams total. My team is NVus

List below your teams, the tourny will be starting in 1 week.

Team NVus

Leader: XX_KiLLMATlC_XX

Co: Leader Maerynayuthay

P-sYcHO_cLoWn

Tyler-_-Durden

Djc921

Thehazmat

Miamihurricanes

Themexican03

BoomJagerBoom

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Re: Hey Uncharted 2 community, I am doing a uncharted 2 tournament.

Apr 14, 2012

One person already tried to organize a U2 tournament on these forums, but it pretty much fell flat.

No teams replied to his post.

Reason is, that there isn't enough competitive teams playing U2 anymore, due to U3 being here.

And it takes quite an amount of work to organize a tournament, sorry but it isn't enough to say that you're going to organize one. You need to think time differences, plan rules, maps, also I don't think it's wise for a person to take a part in his/her own tournament..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 14, 2012

id like to join BUT unfortunately there are no playes:/. i like this game soo much more!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Apr 16, 2012

I don't see an Uncharted 2 tournament working out.

It's tons of work to make one happen, and unfortunatly, Uncharted 2's competitive isn't in that great of shape to have a tournament. ND pretty much completely ignors this game now, which means there are tons of glitchers, unbearable lag, and not to mention the dreadful 1.05 health.

I see many new players in U2 these days, but a lot of major teams have migrated to U3.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Will SA be allowed? I recognize some of those guys on your team and they always use SA.

Good luck finding teams though.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Apr 17, 2012

The worst part for me is the lobby. I´ll be honest I play Uncharted 2  once almost every week, and the amount of lobby problems I have, if I don´t use negatives I end up losing money. When the game actually loads up I think I´m lucky. For each game that loads up the lobby freezes twice.

And it doesn´t help that it´s always the same 20 people I play against everyday. It seems like the people who haven´t moved on from UC2 and it plays this game regularly are the people who can´t play a TPS without SA. Only SA addicts still regularly play this. The lobby in this game just doesn´t work.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Ill be more than happy to join but i got no team ill join anyones team if u want if they have a free slot. Well i just got tired of uncharted 3 becuz danm that game sucks compared to this one so im gonna rejoin the UNCHARTED 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes