Sep 02 2012
By: SWAT_JaYbo First Son 2 posts

Hacker that needs to be banned

4 replies 427 views Edited Sep 2, 2012

We were playing on The plaza in a Elimination match at approx 12 am mountain time ( colorado time). A player named mistertyler was invisible running around with a grenade launcher, had no camera that you could see him on.. think a Admin should look into this.

Message 1 of 5 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Hacker that needs to be banned

Sep 2, 2012
I just came to this site to post the same thing. I too was part of the game. I wasn't sure what was happening until I watched the saved video of the match later on. The video shoes bullets out of the ground killing people. His final KDR was 15-0 I believe on a 5v4 match.
Message 2 of 5 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
703 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Not a hacker - dead body glitch, happens randomly due to buggy respawn. 

Message 3 of 5 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 2, 2012

It definatley was not a dead body glitch, Im gonna try and record the game file for you to see , He never died.

Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 6, 2012

i dont know hes hacker or not but a crappy noob player, he camps and lags a lot uses harry flynn skin. he was camping the whole match in fal room above where the villians start the match at plaza until i went there with hammer to kill him and his camping buddy. then he killed me alot of time with shoty ecase of lag i fired so much at him yet he kept coming even came from my grenade twice. he always runs bakward henever he see me ready for headup

Message 5 of 5 (319 Views)
0 Likes