Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Online
3858 posts
 

Silver assassin in l33t speak, maaaaan...

Sep 23, 2010

 


IcarianHeights wrote:

 


s1lv3r4554551n wrote:

HAIRYBALLSACK is the only one I can think of. It was in GTA4 so every time he killed someone it'd say like HAIRYBALLSACK destroyed *poor, embarrased dude*


I just saw a clip of yours on one of rockshow2oo8's top play vids. I remember thinking ":smileysurprised: Wow, that guy has allot of numbers for letters in his name.... probably the most I've ever personally seen in one name."  

 


Silver assassin in l33t speak, maaaaan...

 

Message 91 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/17/2009
Offline
445 posts
 

Yeah I got it when I saw it, just thought it was an accom...

Sep 23, 2010

 


Eternal21 wrote:

 

Silver assassin in l33t speak, maaaaan...

 


Yeah I got it when I first saw it, just thought it was an accomplishment of sorts, I'd never seen that many numbers substituted for letters in another screenname. Random number combinations don't count, they have to be 'l33t speak'.

 

I also remember thinking "why didn't he use a 5 for the first 'S' in his name?"

 

Message 92 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
4545 posts
 

Thanks for the link ;)   As for s1lv3r4554551n, it does l...

Sep 23, 2010

 


IcarianHeights wrote:

 


s1lv3r4554551n wrote:

HAIRYBALLSACK is the only one I can think of. It was in GTA4 so every time he killed someone it'd say like HAIRYBALLSACK destroyed *poor, embarrased dude*


I just saw a clip of yours on one of rockshow2oo8's top play vids. I remember thinking ":smileysurprised: Wow, that guy has allot of numbers for letters in his name.... probably the most I've ever personally seen in one name."  

 


 

Thanks for the link :smileywink:

 

As for s1lv3r4554551n, it does look like a cool way to write Silver Assassin, although it's a bit hard to memorize :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Message 93 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/17/2009
Offline
445 posts
 

Yeah that guy deserves more views than he currently gets....

Sep 23, 2010

 


Shrantellatessa wrote:

 

Thanks for the link :smileywink:

 

As for s1lv3r4554551n, it does look like a cool way to write Silver Assassin, although it's a bit hard to memorize :smileyhappy:


 

Yeah that guy deserves more views than he currently gets. He obviously puts some time into his vids.

 

My thing about the silverassassin dude is why didn't he use a 5 for the first 'S' in his name. Might have well have gone all the way with it....

Message 94 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
727 posts
 

YourMomAteMine - Funny in an odd sort of way.

Sep 23, 2010

DoMeSlowly wrote:

Despite what you may think, no, this is not a thread about my own name (although it is pretty funny in my opinion :smileytongue:). I just played with a person with the username Osama_bin_FALin and I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. :smileyvery-happy: He was actually using the FAL too on the Plaza and did very well with it (he went 18-10 in Deathmatch).

 

I'm just wondering have any of you have come across a name you think can beat that? Because I think that's the best I've seen. Second place would have to be GalacticMuffin.


 

Uncharted 3 Sig Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 95 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
2274 posts
 

i have seen someone called QOQOQOQOQOQOQOQO  but i hate h...

Sep 23, 2010

 


DoMeSlowly wrote:

Despite what you may think, no, this is not a thread about my own name (although it is pretty funny in my opinion :smileytongue:). I just played with a person with the username Osama_bin_FALin and I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. :smileyvery-happy: He was actually using the FAL too on the Plaza and did very well with it (he went 18-10 in Deathmatch).

 

I'm just wondering have any of you have come across a name you think can beat that? Because I think that's the best I've seen. Second place would have to be GalacticMuffin.


i have seen someone called QOQOQOQOQOQOQOQO  but i hate him since he teamkilled me before i got a rage with glass jaw and come get some.

 

Message 96 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/27/2008
Offline
660 posts
 

fah_q_softly , YourMom24-7lol ..... thats two I know very...

Sep 24, 2010

fah_q_softly , YourMom24-7lol ..... thats two I know very well .... MyCheesyPoofs too.

PSJunkies.com
Message 97 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/21/2010
Offline
11 posts
 

I don't think you can create a PSN name with a number at...

Sep 24, 2010

 


IcarianHeights wrote:

 


Shrantellatessa wrote:

 

Thanks for the link :smileywink:

 

As for s1lv3r4554551n, it does look like a cool way to write Silver Assassin, although it's a bit hard to memorize :smileyhappy:


 

Yeah that guy deserves more views than he currently gets. He obviously puts some time into his vids.

 

My thing about the silverassassin dude is why didn't he use a 5 for the first 'S' in his name. Might have well have gone all the way with it....


I don't think you can create a PSN name with a number in the beginning.

I think I've seen someone post on here with the name Breastacles or something. He made me lol.

 

Message 98 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
256 posts
 

everytime i think of reddotmobfaqz(?), i think of pimples.

Sep 24, 2010

everytime i think of reddotmobfaqz(?), i think of pimples.

Message 99 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/26/2010
Offline
66 posts
 

Hahaha thankyou eternal21 for clarifying that. Not too ma...

Sep 24, 2010

Hahaha thankyou eternal21 for clarifying that. Not too many people are 1337 enough to understand my name, kindof like how they can't understand how to not die. When I made my account I wanted it to have a little bit of symmetry to it thus the lowercase s in the begginning. Also I'm not so sure about the "no numbers in the beginning of your name" rule but it sounds legit because I have never ever seen somone's name starting with a number (holy crap run on sentece FTW). Also everyone talking about my ID is making me blush. I love my ID.

Message 100 of 231 (1,248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes