Dec 19 2010
By: soldier_2012 Splicer 71 posts

Fix The Problems

16 replies 32 views Edited Dec 19, 2010

Naughty Dog, I hope you guys are planning on having an update on the 22nd also to fix all the problems. People are getting fed up with all the garbage that is happening in Uncharted 2 multiplayer. You have people glitching still, in plunder, people glitch the treasure ( run fast with it, faster than with treasure bearer) , people still do NOT die when grenades land next to their feet, the lag is terrible in this game now and getting worse.. people now are able to punch you 1 time and you die ( without glass jaw on), you can empty a whole clip into a person and they do not even die, people shoot and kill you around corners, and Situational Awareness is something that 80% or more of us want gone.... there are many more problems which I am sure if you had a ‘complaint dept’ on this site or built into the game itself, you will hear an ear full. I realize that uncharted 3 is on the way and that is your main concern now, but if it was not for all of us that play your game( your customers’), you would not even be in business. remember the ole saying.. ‘ the customer is always right’. well, give us what we have been asking for for how many months now.. FIX THIS GAME..

Message 1 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Search bar, bro. There are ALOT of threads like this.

Dec 19, 2010

Search bar, bro. There are ALOT of threads like this.

Message 2 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Thank you for pointing out all the problems you have been...

Dec 19, 2010
:smileysad:
soldier_2012 wrote:

You have people glitching still, in plunder, people glitch the treasure ( run fast with it, faster than with treasure bearer) , people still do NOT die when grenades land next to their feet, the lag is terrible in this game now and getting worse.. people now are able to punch you 1 time and you die ( without glass jaw on), you can empty a whole clip into a person and they do not even die, people shoot and kill you around corners, and Situational Awareness is something that 80% or more of us want gone 

Thank you for pointing out all the problems you have been having cos exactly the same is happening to me all the time  lately - at least im not the only one -  your thread makes most sense regarding an updated whats happening now - nethertheless im not goin to moan at ND cos i think they have done a spectacular job at making this game - to bad its gone out of control like this :smileysad:

Youtube: MrMOONHEAD2 / CommunityMatchesHD
Message 3 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I saw your post on the blog, I guess you didn't get enoug...

Dec 19, 2010

I saw your post on the blog, I guess you didn't get enough attention there?
We all want a magical update that fixes everything, but at the moment ND are just giving us big cash multipliers.

Message 4 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Yep. Same here.

Dec 19, 2010

MOONHEAD2 wrote:
:smileysad:
soldier_2012 wrote:

You have people glitching still, in plunder, people glitch the treasure ( run fast with it, faster than with treasure bearer) , people still do NOT die when grenades land next to their feet, the lag is terrible in this game now and getting worse.. people now are able to punch you 1 time and you die ( without glass jaw on), you can empty a whole clip into a person and they do not even die, people shoot and kill you around corners, and Situational Awareness is something that 80% or more of us want gone

Thank you for pointing out all the problems you have been having cos exactlythe same is happening to me all the time  lately - at least im not the only one -  your thread makes most sense regarding an updated whats happening now - nethertheless im not goin to moan at ND cos i think they have done a spectacular job at making this game - to bad its gone out of control like this :smileysad:

Yep. Same here.

Message 5 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
944 posts

Fix spawns. Voila, many rampants and level 80 for me! :)

Dec 19, 2010
Fix spawns.

Voila, many rampants and level 80 for me! :smileyhappy:
Message 6 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Many rampants for me too if the punch once melee was fixe...

Dec 19, 2010

juniorisababy wrote:
Fix spawns.

Many rampants for me too if the punch once melee was fixed - ive been using down the irons and fleet foot - no one aims they punch these days

Message 7 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

This is so true, and it clearly shows how absurdly overpo...

Dec 19, 2010

MOONHEAD2 wrote:

juniorisababy wrote:
Fix spawns.

Many rampants for me too if the punch once melee was fixed - ive been using down the irons and fleet foot - no one aims they punch these days

This is so true, and it clearly shows how absurdly overpowered the steel-fist melee really is.  90% of players these days don't aim thier gun at all, if they are within 30 feet from you.  It drives me nuts to see players running at me like mad, blindfiring and melee.  It doesn't matter how far away they are, somehow they seem to teleport lag melee me from 15 feet away.  Its crazy.  With how insane lag is these days, the melee power is just too much.  Ive been using Fleet Foot solely for the reason of being able to back away quicker while shooting, as to not get punched out over and over again.

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 8 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

there alot of issues in UN2 MP but the game is still fun

Dec 19, 2010

there alot of issues in UN2 MP but the game is still fun 

Message 9 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Yes m8 this is the only reason i use fleet foot it gives...

Dec 19, 2010

mbhitman wrote:

MOONHEAD2 wrote:

juniorisababy wrote:
Fix spawns.

This is so true, and it clearly shows how absurdly overpowered the steel-fist melee really is.  90% of players these days don't aim thier gun at all, if they are within 30 feet from you.  It drives me nuts to see players running at me like mad, blindfiring and melee.  It doesn't matter how far away they are, somehow they seem to teleport lag melee me from 15 feet away.  Its crazy.  With how insane lag is these days, the melee power is just too much.  Ive been using Fleet Foot solely for the reason of being able to back away quicker while shooting, as to not get punched out over and over again.

Yes m8 this is the only reason i use fleet foot it gives you more of a chance (little chance that is) of escaping the almighty melee

Message 10 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes