Apr 20 2010
By: Harrijet Lombax Warrior 229 posts

Exceed lvl 60 + buy new stuff with earned money, when?

19 replies 315 views Edited Apr 20, 2010

Im not the only one but iv been lvl 60 a pretty long time and id like to exceed lvl 60. Will that ever happen? When/will we able to purchase new stuff? Like boosters, skins, taunts (taunts with two players perhaps?) etc? Its completely useless to gain money now.

Are you at th mp-department looking into it? I want some goal to reach, make me wanna play more and more, like when the game was new. I want exclusive skins, now and soon almost will gain acces to skeleton whcih is f*cking boring. Make some exklusivity for hardcore gamers please.

Anyone agree?

Tnx:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Agreed.  I'm almost level 60 and there's so much cash and...

Apr 20, 2010

Agreed.  I'm almost level 60 and there's so much cash and nothing to do with it.  I've bought everything I can so far even though I only use maybe 4 skins.  I doubt I'll even use the skins that open up at 60 as I'm not a fan of them.

i_am_ponkie Trophy Card
Message 2 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Well,   With each New DLC, there are Medals to get.......

Apr 20, 2010

Well,

With each New DLC, there are Medals to get....

Not enough for you...oh!

Edit: Seriously though...is it possible to add new "balanced" Boosters?  Perhaps we should put a thread together for thinking up new Booster-types!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DarkDuneMRK
Message 3 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4910 posts

I agree. I'm currently a level 54 player and there's noth...

Apr 20, 2010

I agree. I'm currently a level 54 player and there's nothing to buy mch. I've 6,000,000$ right now and there's nothing I can buy, I have bought everything and there's nothing interesting to get :smileysad:

This game has lack of good boosters. There are limited amount of boosters to use. The only thing I'm interested in to get to level 60 is to get the glowing skeleton "Skelzor" and "Dougnut Drake". No special boosters for rank X's :smileysad:

Message 4 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

"not

Apr 20, 2010

not enough, somesaidhuh? Medals sure is not enough for me, i dont care. I dont care about ratio either. As most i had 1.84 but has decreased, i can do as everyone else to raise my ratio: use awareness, camp, shoot and get high ratio. ...I dont think so, who cares about ratio? off topic i know.

Maybe you were joking about "not enough" stuff. But i want more things to reach, exklusive skins, more to buy. Of course there is always new boosters to ad BUT they have to be logic/useful!

Arne, i really hope this will be fulfilled, otherwise its completely boring.

Message 5 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

You could do as I did and create a secondary PSN ID and l...

Apr 20, 2010

You could do as I did and create a secondary PSN ID and level that up quickly when you are bored Leveling up in the Roman Numerals.

Kinda fun to surprise people with my honed U2 MP skills as a Level 8 or something :smileyvery-happy:

Remember!!! I, Glowzor, am coming for YOU on 4-22!!!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DarkDuneMRK
Message 6 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Ive tried that, but i'd rather keep marco polo and genghi...

Apr 20, 2010

DarkDuneMRK wrote:

You could do as I did and create a secondary PSN ID and level that up quickly when you are bored Leveling up in the Roman Numerals.

Kinda fun to surprise people with my honed U2 MP skills as a Level 8 or something :smileyvery-happy:

Remember!!! I, Glowzor, am coming for YOU on 4-22!!!

Ive tried that, but i'd rather keep marco polo and genghis than change to a new account and start leveling again.

P.S. When I started my new account I leveled 3 levels in 1 game lol.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - LBPlant
Message 7 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
27 posts

i would love some new boosters, and some new unlockables...

Apr 20, 2010

i would love some new boosters, and some new unlockables for higher levels and level 60s as i am a level 60. but if you want there to be more levels (61-higher) your on crack. it took long enough to rank up to level 60, so your saying to get to level 60 it would probably be 20,000,000, and then just keep going up. it was ridiculous enough the time we had to put in to get to level 60. but i def would have to agree with you that we need some exclusive level 60 skins/boosters!

Message 8 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

I would like some answers about this from ND. I really wa...

Apr 21, 2010

I would like some answers about this from ND.

I really want something to achieve again, make me wanna stay up. It seems they didnt think far more than lvl 60 and some millions to earn. Well its almost like an RPG: spend time time time and be able to purchase stuff. Why not? Why stay at lvl 60?

How fast does it take to reach lvl 60 now when there is 50 000 $ limit? I reached lvl 60 when it was 25 000 $ limit,i think i spent about 350 hours, i started playing at release and reached lvl 60 in the end of feb. Of course i didnt play constantly but that was the game i REALLY played much and only!

I think it IS POSSIBLE to have new, boosters, taunts, skins (TO PURCHASE AT A NEW LEVEL, NOT DLC) and to have some exclusive skins. MEdals i dont give a **bleep**:smileytongue:

Message 9 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Hi there,   i am almost a LVL 60 ( i have 54 Million atm...

Apr 21, 2010

Hi there,

i am almost a LVL 60 ( i have 54 Million atm ) and i am proud getting there the hard way !

I´d really hate seeing when there is a bigger cap in the future !

----

But i´d love to spend the money and get some new stuff...booster or skins or what so ever...

Greets

Sydney-OZ

No more Invalid !
Message 10 of 20 (315 Views)
0 Likes