May 17 2012
By: BxHaZaRdXx First Son 4 posts

Do not ABANDON UNCHARTED 2

13 replies 502 views Edited May 17, 2012

I understand you guys have uncharted three and are working on it. But never forget you have fans that play uncharted 2 that like it alot and feel abandoned by you guys. i just wish the same expectations you had for uncharted 2 when it won game of the year hasnt let all of a sudden because uncharted 3 is out. Were not asking for much we just want to feel like you guys are looking forward to at least introducing some DLC or something because such a wonderful game like uncharted 2 can become worthless if you guys just abandon it like this.

Message 1 of 14 (502 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Do not ABANDON UNCHARTED 2

May 18, 2012

OH MY GOD. Finally somebody who understands, WORK NEEDS to be put back into U2, possibly some new DLC's for a fact people will buy them especially loyal players like myself who have played for ages and ages since the beginning and would love to see new DLC's and updates to U2, please make some changes. I have wrote to ND support and to your ideas page and help sections and emailed you numerous times but to no success. Please ND make changes to U2, even if they are small, advertise them on the news page as soon as you log in where it says keep checking for new updates or whatever, guaranteed to buy any new U2 DLC's!!!!!

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 2 of 14 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

May 18, 2012

Please update, Uncharted 2, & spread this message.

Even if we had 3x cash days the players back on U2, would absolutely LOVE IT!

Please do any small changes, do not ignore our comments.

We the players helped your fanbase, I for one got atleast 15 people, (6) friends to buy the game, (1) brother to buy the game and (4) cousins to buy the game and like 3/4 mates on psn who i told them the game was awesome and a must buy.

I hate to see the fact there hasn't been an updates since i can remember!

Make any small changes please, whether it be 3x cash or 8x cash like there was aaaages ago, which saw U2 peak active players, many people I know on gaming forums were considering U2 then to buy U3, but if U2 is dieing, then why should players get U3 unless, you, ND, help us to help yourselves improve on U2, by making changes! PLEASE.

I hate to see a forum, where feedback is ignored, i've used your feedback & ideas & bugs contact emails and areas, but to no avail. Please make some changes, to keep your old school loyal players who have been here since the launch of the original first Uncharted and have remained loyal. Put it this way U2 is the only game I ever play and have played for the last 6 months aswell as friends and family.!

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 3 of 14 (502 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 25, 2012

At least have something like a once a month double cash weekend or those holiday extravaganzas with the exclusive characters.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 4 of 14 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Jul 1, 2012

They won't do crap.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 5 of 14 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 8, 2012
NaughtyDog doesn't care about there fans, but anyway, they would make a ton of cash with ne Uncharted 2 DLC, I guarentee I know at least half my friends list ould buy it
Message 6 of 14 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 10, 2012

I'm afraid they kind of have, there are issues in UC3 yet to be fixed so I highly doubt they'll do anything in regards to UC2.

Message 7 of 14 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Jul 14, 2012

Yeah, not going to happen.

Message 8 of 14 (373 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 17, 2012

They've already decided to ignore uncharted 2 despite the huge numbers of people switching back from U3 to U2

I personally gave up on them making any new updates

U2 = lag + glitches

Message 9 of 14 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jul 19, 2012

At least they could raise the earnings ( double cash, triple cash or something like that ) so players can level up. I need 15 million to level up. By the time i hit level 80 it's 2035.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - lijklife@hotmailcom
Message 10 of 14 (306 Views)
0 Likes