First Son
22 posts

Re: Do not ABANDON UNCHARTED 2

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Not to worry, I still play uncharted 2 every now and then, because, either I didn't want  to play all those boosters and running as such, and being able to play more polished gameplay.

Message 11 of 14 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2012

yep, u are right.. please ND, make 3x cash week or something like that cuz there is many people who only plays Uncharted 2

Message 12 of 14 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Aug 1, 2012

The cold truth is - they're not gonna do a s*!# Smiley Very Happy

We've been waiting for the hammer lab and 3x$ literally for ever, as if they'd do anything for it anymore.

Message 13 of 14 (435 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Aug 12, 2012

BxHaZaRdXx wrote:

I understand you guys have uncharted three and are working on it. But never forget you have fans that play uncharted 2 that like it alot and feel abandoned by you guys. i just wish the same expectations you had for uncharted 2 when it won game of the year hasnt let all of a sudden because uncharted 3 is out. Were not asking for much we just want to feel like you guys are looking forward to at least introducing some DLC or something because such a wonderful game like uncharted 2 can become worthless if you guys just abandon it like this.

I totally agree.  They have completely left their Uncharted 2 online fanbase hanging in the dark... They need to release a patch to address the lag and various glitches, as well as aimbots and wallhacks that a select group of people are using.

More DLC such as single-player missions, or multiplayer skins or maps would make my day. Smiley Happy

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/arcadias1595
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arcadias1695
Message 14 of 14 (395 Views)
0 Likes