Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

No one said anything about playing 1v1. Ever. I'm also go...

Aug 12, 2011

Playing 1 v 1s doesnt mean you are good..

No one said anything about playing 1v1. Ever. I'm also going to stop saying why I posted orignially because no one bothers reads it anyway.

I'm not even the one keeping it alive. I just replied to packetmon saying thanks. Then someone felt the need to comment after continue it. Feel free to not comment and let it die. Or keep it up because I love the entertainment I get out of it. 

Message 70 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Re: No one said anything about playing 1v1. Ever. I'm also go...

Feb 10, 2012

Yes I'm reviving this old thread (my first). I hope it brings me lots of hate and the pleasure that comes with that. Please feel free to re-read the OP as I updated it with an answer and U3 MP stats. Thanks everyone! Hope to argue again soon about how good everyone was during the U2 1.04 era ("there were no noobs!") and how people can't possibly go from noob to elite.... oh wait, I did. I'm not the only one. Thanks again!

Message 71 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Did the math on my stats

Feb 10, 2012

In your defense, either I absolutely suck at U2, or the competition is actually much better than it was before Uncharted 3, I can't even pull a positive score on U2 now.

Still for some reason I prefer it. It's just the temple glitches that keep me away.

Message 73 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Newsflash - no one gifs a shit about stats.

Message 74 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 11, 2012

Fatieh wrote:

Newsflash - no one gifs a **** about stats.

Thank you, thank you. I really enjoyed this response.

Message 75 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Re: I was playing dm last week with my friend and neverbelow...

Jun 21, 2012

I know this topic is old but still...

Jonttu17 wrote:

I was playing dm last week with my friend and neverbelow was in my team. Everything was going great. I was getting many kills and 0 deaths, but then all players from the other team rage quit . I was typing something in text chat with my friend when neverbelow team killed me. After the match he sent me a message: "Wow that perfect medal was so close. Hahahaha".

You must be really proud of yourself :smileyindifferent:.

My biggest accomplishment in Uncharted 2 is teamkilling neverbelow as revenge for teamkilling Jonttu while he was in the text chat with me.

Message 76 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

I know this topic is old but still...

Jonttu17 wrote:

I was playing dm last week with my friend and neverbelow was in my team. Everything was going great. I was getting many kills and 0 deaths, but then all players from the other team rage quit . I was typing something in text chat with my friend when neverbelow team killed me. After the match he sent me a message: "Wow that perfect medal was so close. Hahahaha".

You must be really proud of yourself :smileyindifferent:.

My biggest accomplishment in Uncharted 2 is teamkilling neverbelow as revenge for teamkilling Jonttu while he was in the text chat with me.

My greatest accomplishment on these forums is posting a thread that elicits great reactions nearly a year after I created it. My greatest accomplishment in U2 was getting people to legit hate playing me while solo.

Message 77 of 78 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Your ruining someone's perfect for no reason and write him a message saying: "wow that perfect medal was so close. Hahahaha" And you think its weird that people hate you?

Message 78 of 78 (113 Views)