Splicer
86 posts

You are pathetic man... The game before you were in the o...

Aug 2, 2011

You are pathetic man... The game before you were in the other team camping with SA. And in the game where you teamkilled me I was playing normally. I didn't teamkill you, I was actually helping you. The only time when I taunted you was when I killed you in the match where you were in the other team. I still have the message you sent me. I can take a pic if you want me to.

Message 40 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

See, now your story is getting pretty hazy. For one, I ne...

Aug 2, 2011

Jonttu17 wrote:

You are pathetic man... The game before you were in the other team camping with SA. And in the game where you teamkilled me I was playing normally. I didn't teamkill you, I was actually helping you. The only time when I taunted you was when I killed you in the match where you were in the other team. I still have the message you sent me. I can take a pic if you want me to.

See, now your story is getting pretty hazy. For one, I never EVER use SA. I think the last time I used it was trying it at level 46. Maybe you mistaked Come Get Some fore SA or Evasion. Evasion is 100 times more useful than SA and even Come Get Some is better if you know how to use it. Please post the message because I'm not arguing that I sent it. I'm arguing your angle on the story.

Message 41 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Depends on the situation but TKing is rarely accidental.

Aug 2, 2011

The_Taikster wrote:

so neverbelow, if a teammate kills you by accident, it's an "etiquette" to kill them back.

Glad that all my friends are reasonable...

Message 42 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Usually I don't team up with people. The last 3 weeks I h...

Aug 2, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
It doesn't matter anyway because it's practically mp etiquette to return a tk.

I hope people that party up with you see this post and think twice before accepting your invite next time.

Usually I don't team up with people. The last 3 weeks I have been playing with a few people regularly. I don't TK people I like. I've added and deleted many players over the time I've played this game and none of them have ever disliked playing with me.

Message 43 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6585 posts

What? TKing is very common. Several times a teammate thro...

Aug 2, 2011

neverbelow wrote:

The_Taikster wrote:

so neverbelow, if a teammate kills you by accident, it's an "etiquette" to kill them back.

What? TKing is very common. Several times a teammate throws a grenade at an enemy, without seeing me as I go into melee them.  It's more common for it to happen by accident than it is on purpose.  

Message 44 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

You're right, being grenade tk'd by a crappy teammate is...

Aug 2, 2011

MarvelAlex wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

The_Taikster wrote:

What? TKing is very common. Several times a teammate throws a grenade at an enemy, without seeing me as I go into melee them.  It's more common for it to happen by accident than it is on purpose.  

You're right, being grenade tk'd by a crappy teammate is a little more common than not. They deserve to be killed back to teach them to pay attention.

Message 45 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6585 posts

Well no,if it's a mistake, I'd just forgive them. Teamkil...

Aug 3, 2011

neverbelow wrote:

MarvelAlex wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

The_Taikster wrote:

You're right, being grenade tk'd by a crappy teammate is a little more common than not. They deserve to be killed back to teach them to pay attention.

Well no,if it's a mistake, I'd just forgive them. Teamkilling a teammate on purpose is a **bleep** move. 

Message 46 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5918 posts

I would argue that the teammate who went in for a melee a...

Aug 3, 2011

neverbelow wrote:

MarvelAlex wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

The_Taikster wrote:

I would argue that the teammate who went in for a melee after I threw my nade is the crappy one, but that's just me. Accidents happen.

Message 47 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Right because the teammate is supposed to watch and attac...

Aug 3, 2011

Right because the teammate is supposed to watch and attack his target while tracking your grenade in that half second it takes to throw it.

Message 48 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

I wouldn't call either person crappy, really.  As you sai...

Aug 3, 2011

pdiss88 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

MarvelAlex wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

The_Taikster wrote:

I would argue that the teammate who went in for a melee after I threw my nade is the crappy one, but that's just me. Accidents happen.

I wouldn't call either person crappy, really.  As you said, accidents happen.  What IS crappy is when a player kicks you after two accidents, when you have a mic and apologize profusely after each one.  Oh well, I can't imagine they're doing themselves any favors by leaving themselves shorthanded due to rage issues.  

Message 49 of 78 (76 Views)
0 Likes