Jan 14 2013
By: marcstillgames First Son 6 posts

Coming back to UC2

4 replies 285 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

About a year ago I traded my ps3 in because I was gaming on pc more. I wasn't a huge fan of UC3 but played the hell out of UC2. A few days ago I got a hankering for some Uncharted so I picked up the new slim model with the GOTY edition of UC3 in the hopes that the game had changed for the better. Needless to say I disliked UC3 as much now as I did then. It's not a bad game, not by a long shot, its just not my cup of tea.

But tonight I finished downloading UC2 and fired up the multiplayer and was so happy to see that people are still playing. I was never the greatest player, and while I'm still a bit rusty, that same old feeling is there. The sounds, the feel, the overall look of the game is just so spot on. I even can't wait to playthough the campaign again. I've been gaming for awhile now  and I can honestly say that UC2 is my favorite gane of all time.

So, if you'd like add me: marcstillgames. I'd love to play some more!

Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Re: Coming back to UC2

Jan 14, 2013
Funny enough I just popped in my UC2 and I'm waiting for the MP to sync all the Live Data .. I never played UC2 online but I was more into UC3 MP I know its late in the cycle but I'm about to give it a go because I keep seeing thread stating UC2 MP is superior.
Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 14, 2013
add me, i dont play very often but when i do....everyone has a better time
Message 3 of 5 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jan 15, 2013

uncharted 2 is still going strong even it has no support from naughtydog, just put a low lvl leader and u will see how many new players r playing this game, i find players easily on UN2 than UN3.

dont listen 2 people saying UN2 is dead its not

Message 4 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 31, 2013
ok, nice story sista

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)
0 Likes