Jul 27 2012
By: jjjkur Survivor 2173 posts

Back to Uncharted 2: Things I've Noticed

[ Edited ]
9 replies 576 views Edited Aug 11, 2012
As someone who plays Uncharted 3 avidly, I still took a break to go back to Uncharted 2. I wasn't really that surprised, but the games gone to hell. Every plunder game is team deathmatch, I like how Uncharted 3 cut kills from counting toward KDR. This is definitely why that needed to happen. The community: in objectives and elimination, its nonexistent. In plunder, I get hate mail for capping the treasure. All max rankers I've seenin this game run cheap boosters, and glitch, and most people left here have a South American country as their clan tag. Sorry Uncharted 2, we had some good times, but lack of local players, lag way worse than Modern Warfare 3, and gltichers everywhere, is a real turn off. Plus, there's this random glitch that kills me when I hang off a wall on Fort and switch shoulders. I presume it's to stop gltichers or something, but a little heads up (or a hint) would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: Back to Uncharted 2: Things I've Noticed

Jul 28, 2012

Add me I need help with trophies :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Post deleted by the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2665 posts

Re: Post deleted by the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Sep 4, 2012
UC2 is still better than 3, give it enough time, you should play at least 14 hours or more over the course of 2 weeks or more while not playing UC3 at all during this time.
i took a 3 month break from UC3 and played UC2 occasionally during that time, i then went back to UC3 and i discovered that its UC3 that is crap. before this i would have said UC3 was good but you have to step back to see the big picture.
also there is really only 1 mode to play in UC2 now and thats deathmatch (crushing uncluded), plunder can be good sometimes but id say objective is a better mode if you want less killfarming.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Even with all it's problems that can be annoying, I still prefer UC2 over UC3. UC2's simplicity is what I like about it, I've practically quit playing UC3.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (408 Views)
Survivor
2198 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I like Uncharted 2 more, If the community didn't turn it to (...) like they do now. Like you said there is nobody in Elimination, Objectives, ACM and coop. There are only people in TDM and Plunder. Plunder is totally destroyed. Either nobody picks up the idol and they sent hate-mail to players that do score. Or its a glitch-fest where everyone does that (...) leprechaun glitch. Its the worst thing that happened to Uncharted 2. And those no-life glitchers fight over who found it first. Well I hope the person that found it first is really proud that he totally ruined Uncharted 2's Plunder.

TDM is the same, Glitchers every where. All high-levels are try-hards, All of them use Chimera, Dillon, Nathan Hale, Dutch or Blain. And they all use super cheap boosters and glitch all day.

Uncharted 2 is better but Naughty Dog needs to fix it. And since they aren't going to do that I keep playing Uncharted 3.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
962 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I've had no problems but I haven't played any objectives yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Uncharted 2's MP is total chaos.

The lag is just atrocious and the glithcers, oh, the glitchers. They are everywhere, particularly rife in Plunder (i.e., Lost City).

I feel so alone when I go back to Uncharted 2 because there is just no sense of teamwork or fun.

It feels like a barren wasteland. I do still find solace through co-op. It's still a blast and hasn't been ruined after all this time.

Uncharted 2's textures and overall MP graphics are superb, and completely crush Uncharted 3's. That's about the only thing I can say about the game's multiplayer. It used to be amazing, but now it's just not fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I couldn't agree more.

I play Uncharted 2 every other day for a coupleof hours a day in my free time, I consider myself quite good, I have 1 .6 k/d ratio with over 15,000 kills. NAUGHTYDOG need to stop thinking about U3 for a bit, with all due respect, U2 made them what they are today and they have completely abandoned it. I bought U3, but not any DLC's, even thought I have all for U2, as I do not want to spend any more money until U2 what I originally payed for, for the multiplayer is sorted.

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THE COMMUNITIES COMMENTS, I HAVE POSTED FOR MONTHS NOW, AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE.

SHARE ANY UPDATES ON THE U2 NEWS PAGE AS U LOGIN TO THE GAME LIKE YOU USED TO AND YOU DO U3.

PLEASE MAKE SOME POSTIVIE CHANGES. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ARE STILL ACTIVELY PLAYING THAT AND WOULDLOVE SOME CHANGES FOR ONCE IN YEARS! U2 WAS ND'S PROFIT MAKER, LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!?

U2 needs more DLC content, something new, the glitches need to be fixed. Players special glitch punch into almost every single  corner wall, get through them and are able to see the map unveiled without barriers and get easy kills!!!!

NAUGHTYDOG please do something for U3, i'll be willing to tell you almost every glitch, majority can be found on YouTube searches EASILY and im sure you can put death walls in front of glitches and stop the leprechaun treasure run glitch with a simple change?

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Sep 24, 2012

JPB1_TWINS_JAB2 wrote:

Add me I need help with trophies :smileyvery-happy:

I'm sitting at about 80% and I am willing to help and be helped. Send a request and I hit you guys up when I get back to it.

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (266 Views)
0 Likes