Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

Jun 20, 2011

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Someone should make a tally of SA threads.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

* Tally only includes threads with SA in the OP. 

Message 11 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Go ahead and use it, You could do much worse things with...

Jun 20, 2011

Go ahead and use it, You could do much worse things with the MP. SA is annoying, but I can think of about 6 other annoying things that wipe the floor with SA usage in Uncharted.

Message 12 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

SA is annoying, but I honestly don't think it makes you a...

Jun 20, 2011

SA is annoying, but I honestly don't think it makes you a horrible person if you use it.  There are worse things to do, like glitching, or (and this is only my opinon) bunnyhopping like crazy.  Sure I'll yell at an SA user cuz it IS annoying, but hey, they're just playing the game using a legitimate strategy that ND provided for them.  

Message 13 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

yup

Jun 20, 2011

yes yes u are

Message 14 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Definitely, you know me, I gotta press up to win....

Jun 20, 2011

Goldhawk1 wrote:

overlordofpizza wrote:

lolSA

It brings such joy :smileyhappy:

good thing there's atleast 3 versions of SA in U3 then huh. 

Definitely, you know me, I gotta press up to win.

*sarcasm*

Message 15 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Thought davecreator was back.

Jun 21, 2011

FRA1Z3R wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Message 16 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Sorry to let you down... Just a tally. Dave hangs out ove...

Jun 21, 2011

Treasure_Bearer wrote:

FRA1Z3R wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

Sorry to let you down... Just a tally. Dave hangs out over on off-topic forums at the bottom of the forum page.  

Edit. I dont like SA, I think it promotes camping... 

Message 17 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

I think U3's SA gun attachment will promote camping, but...

Jun 21, 2011

I think U3's SA gun attachment will promote camping, but I think the other forms of SA will just make it extremely easy for anyone to get revenge kills. 

Message 18 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Glitching Revenge Booster Lagging Rocket Man booster Gren...

Jun 21, 2011

fadi002 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Go ahead and use it, You could do much worse things with the MP. SA is annoying, but I can think of about 6 other annoying things that wipe the floor with SA usage in Uncharted.

List them.

Glitching

Revenge Booster

Lagging

Rocket Man booster

Grenade Man booster

Playing with Fadi in your party

That 6 good enough?

Message 19 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts