Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

@Shadowsceptor : Thanks, glad you like it. :)   @C_Seerde...

Jul 25, 2010

@Shadowsceptor : Thanks, glad you like it. :smileyhappy:

@C_Seerden: Well, I don't really know, I guess I put it there because he was also used has a Halloween special. If you think I should put him in Secondary I'll do so. :smileywink:

Cocerning custom backgrounds, I've beek working several hours this night, I came across a problem but I do aim at finding a solution to give you this feature as soon as possible. :smileywink:

Message 80 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

That'd be nice. :)

Jul 25, 2010

JaKhris wrote:

@Shadowsceptor : Thanks, glad you like it. :smileyhappy:

@C_Seerden: Well, I don't really know, I guess I put it there because he was also used has a Halloween special. If you think I should put him in Secondary I'll do so. :smileywink:

Cocerning custom backgrounds, I've beek working several hours this night, I came across a problem but I do aim at finding a solution to give you this feature as soon as possible. :smileywink:

That'd be nice. :smileyhappy:

Message 81 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Custom backgrounds for Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net

Jul 25, 2010

Well that's done, Seerden. :smileywink: Now, time for a little announcement. :smileyhappy:

- MAJOR UPDATE -

Hello everyone! I've had this in my head for... well over 6 months now. And since I'm now on holiday, I took the time to make my project come to life: say hello to custom backgrounds!

I'm proud to have been able to make this in less that 3 days, and yet have a fully functional system. :smileyhappy:

This is a very easy to use system, PlayFire Trophy Card users will find it familiar: (JAVASCRIPT REQUIRED)

1. On the generate page, select the last background group, entitled "Custom Background (beta)" (because it is brand new, I can't assure 100% perfection but it works for me), you should have a "Browse..." button. Click it, and find the image you want to use that is stored on your computer (know that the image must be JPG, PNG of GIF, and weigh less that 2MB). Then hit "Generate my card!".

2. You will wait a little while (while the image uploads), then you'll be on a page with your uploaded image (it may be resized down) and below a preview of a card with the background. Use your mouse to select the area you want to use as a background (click in the top-left corner, hold, and release on the bottom right corner). You can reselect at will, and resize the box on the edge (the ratio is always kept). When you like it, press "Generate My Card!". (reminder: JavaScript MUST be activated)

3. You're done. You'll have the usual links you can use: Direct, HTML and BBCode.

These cards are of course auto-update enabled. :smileywink:

I hope you enjoy this feature as much as I've enjoyed making it (well, it wasn't easy but it was worth it). :smileyhappy:

Here's a look at my first custom card:

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - JaKhris

Feedback appreciated! And let me know if any problem occurs. :smileyhappy:

Message 82 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

Awesome! I'd even buy some Last Airbender DVDs to make HD...

Jul 25, 2010

Awesome! I'd even buy some Last Airbender DVDs to make HD screenshots just so I can use them as background for my stat card. Last Airbender + Uncharted 2 = :smileyvery-happy:

Message 83 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Glad you like it mate, I put three nights into it (couldn...

Jul 26, 2010

Glad you like it mate, I put three nights into it (couldn't sleep)... looks like it paid off. I'm so happy it works! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 84 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

The custom feature is tremendous, thanks for taking teh t...

Jul 27, 2010

The custom feature is tremendous, thanks for taking the time.

A little 1080i screenshot of Emily Rose from Haven and I have a ~real life~ Elena!!

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 85 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Thanks, glad you like it, mate. :) That's a nice backgrou...

Jul 27, 2010

Thanks, glad you like it, mate. :smileyhappy:

That's a nice background you picked, she is a beautiful girl. :smileyhappy:

Message 86 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

Huh?

Jul 27, 2010

Huh? Why aren't there any stats? :smileysad:

Message 87 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Let me check this out... strange.

Jul 28, 2010

Let me check this out... strange.

EDIT : Well stats are back but I don't know why mate, your Custom background image is the one you just posted previously (default Nathan Drake card with the "Stats overlay") Try reuploading your background, should work just fine. :smileywink:

Message 88 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

My card's allright now. :) Yeah, I thought that if the no...

Jul 28, 2010

My card's allright now. :smileyhappy: Yeah, I thought that if the normal card didn't work, perhaps the custom card did work and I wanted the Drake background, so I tried it that way.

What I have noticed, though, is that it takes a while for my custom card to change after I add a new background. Not that that's a major issue, I don't change my background that often, but I thought I'd add that in. :smileywink:

Message 89 of 282 (209 Views)
0 Likes