Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 21 2010
By: JaKhris Hekseville Citizen 405 posts

Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator by the Naughty-Kennel.com

281 replies 527 views Edited Dec 21, 2010

Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator by the Naughty-Kennel.com

(previously known as the JAKPRO.net Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator)

Hello, fellow Uncharted fans!

I'm here to present the Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator I created a while back, when the August beta was still running, which makes it the oldest generator on the market. :smileyvery-happy: Since then I've been trying to make it better, to make every user happy with the provided service.

The idea is simple, it's a stats card. Here's my Nathan Drake card, so you can get an idea of the card:

You can see it has all the essentials, well at least I hope.

Each day, there are over 2500 cards generated and displayed, and there are over 70 templates to choose from. You can submit any background idea you have, or even submit a background image. If it's usable, I'll put it with the rest, and credit you, of course.

You can also upload a custom background, if you have an image you'd like to use. It has to be a JPG, PNG or GIF and must weigh less that 2MB. You can then use your muse to select the area you wish to use as your background and when you hit Generate, you're done! :smileyhappy:

The cards update automatically every day, you don't have to move a finger. As soon as it's in your signature space, it's all automatic. :smileywink:

You'll notice a PayPal donation button: this helps me keep the website running, so any donation is really a great help. Know that donators will have Premium status (hourly updates), whatever the amount, just to give a little back. :smileyhappy:

Well I don't really know if there's anything else to say... Oh of course there is! The link!

Click here to start using the Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator by the Naughty-Kennel.com :smileyhappy:

I really hope you enjoy my work. It's modest but it should satisfy the Uncharted 2 players out there.

Thank you for any comment, suggestion you have, I'm all ears. :smileyhappy:

Chris

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Hey, how do you put your UC2 card for you signature like...

Apr 21, 2010
Hey, how do you put your UC2 card for you signature like you have?
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - xImpactt
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 Stats Card Generator by JAKPRO.net

Apr 21, 2010

Hey mate.

Simply go on the generator page, then when it's done, copy the HTML code (the second output code), and paste it into My Settings > Personal Profile > Signature. Save your profile and you're done. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Changes to the Stats Card on Jakpro site?

Apr 21, 2010

Since the Trophy count may not be updated, what if it's removed all together, and some kind of tracker for the DLC packs is added? Maybe something similar to the Uncharted 1 DLC count? The percentage and maybe a small number count of how many of the Trophies are completed?

41% 2/12 Trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Hey mate,   You could post on the Official Thread but I w...

Apr 21, 2010

Hey mate,

You could post on the Official Thread but I won't hold it against you. ^^

I really am trying to get the trophies back but really no one wants to give me any help, and Sony really isn't helping out its community by changing their website interface, JavaScript powered... But the trophies will be back soon enough, I'm sure. Concerning DLC, I don't really see how I can grab that data online. Especially not trophies, as you can see. ^^ If Naughty Dog puts up more data on their Stats website that I can track, sure, I'll add it if I can find some space for it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

JaKhris, I remember stumbling up on your cards around the...

Apr 23, 2010
JaKhris, I remember stumbling up on your cards around the time U2 came out. Decided to make my own. ;D

Yours could use some more style and better color selection. (white on light blue?)

I know what you mean about Sony and it's blocking of things, i made some sweet trophycards too a while back and as of last month or maybe a little bit before (whenever they changed the website design) i couldn't pull the data so i figured they blocked all outside server access. It appears that everything is still in the same spot on the site but it's like covered up but a frame and some other stuff. I'd like more data too.

Was going to put the last played time on my cards but couldn't find the space for it. You've got some for it, it's always a nice thing to add.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

I'm almost glad to see I'm not the only one stuck with th...

Apr 23, 2010

I'm almost glad to see I'm not the only one stuck with this problem. :smileyvery-happy: I'll let you know if I find out anything. (I mean have a theoretical solution but it's not going to work if your card is, like mine, auto-updating)

Nice card of yours, very stylish. :smileyhappy:

Yeah I'm trying to add some colours by putting some more variety for the backgrounds. I'm planning on putting maybe some screenshots of maps to change a bit from the characters.

Then again, users are very welcome to create their own and sending them to me. :smileyhappy:

But thanks for your input mate, it's appreciated. :smileywink:

EDIT : I just noticed I could put the Hero and Villain picture on my card...like yours. So I'm saying it out loud: I'm copying Shadysaiyanz's idea because it's good! :smileyvery-happy: Oh... well if you don't mind of course.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Yeah i've got mine auto-updating as well XD Hahah copying...

Apr 23, 2010
Yeah i've got mine auto-updating as well XD

Hahah copying, Thanks fine, i'm flattered. Hahahaha.

Yeah i'd like to put more backgrounds in mine too, but i could barely find any good high quality artwork, So same, if people had some, they could send it.

I see you added the last played time and date as well ;D
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

With manual updae, I think I could pull off the trophy da...

Apr 23, 2010

With manual updae, I think I could pull off the trophy data retrieving, since JavaScript runs on the user's browsers, but not on PHP. (that's a bit normal, I know =P)

I've thought about taking some pictures with the Cinema mode from Uncharted 2 to have more unique backgrounds, maybe if I'm game for it tonight...

Meanwhile, I've updated some backgrounds. (in the "Others" section) I hope everyone ejoys them, because I sure do like them more than the v1.0. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh and added backgrounds for the new DLC's skins, and a "Train Wreck" one, one you guys enjoy it!

And yes, Shadysaiyanz, thanks for your ideas, it's looking good. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

I've thought about doing that before as well, but idk, im...

Apr 25, 2010

I've thought about doing that before as well, but idk, im no good at choosing angles and good shots, my pics that i've taken are generally funny things.

Just call my Shady.

I actually can't think of another way to go about trophy retrieving. i know some people do some kind of trick with the EU portable ID's somehow, but idk how to to w/e they are doing with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 282 (527 Views)
0 Likes