Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 25 2010
By: Nefurnest Sackboy 573 posts

Punk fired Machimia Series

3 replies 18 views Edited Apr 25, 2010

The first epsiode of Punk Fired is already out and running, but the second epsiode is in desperate need of help with body actors. I have tried machinima.com, but only voice actors. Anyone willing to help? If you are, you will need the first map pack.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Nefurnest
Message 1 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

im not exactly sure what it is u want but i'll help lol

Apr 25, 2010

im not exactly sure what it is u want but i'll help lol

Message 2 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Here's a full front explanation

Apr 26, 2010

PunkFired is a new Uncharted 2 Machinima Series made by the minds of AcheNone (Nefurnest) & WesleyBundy (Aidan_08).

It revolves it story around a band of rag-tag Punk Radio rebels trying to expose the true intentions and dark secrets of a new government that has taken over. Right now the first episode has been released so far:
1st Episode:smileyfrustrated:earch YouTube for PunkFired
Please note that I live in Ottawa, Canada therefore my time zone is GMT-4, so please make sure if you are interested that you will be able to participate in a way to satisfy my timeslots.
Right now, the second episode's script is being written and revised. But I am in desperate need of Body Actors who have the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Drake's Fortune Map Pack (DLC) and a female voice-actor.
Body Actors:
Requirements:
>A flexible time schedule
>Uncharted 2 DLC (Not all, just the Drake's Fortune Map Pack)
>E-mail contact
>Script (plus a headset) to say lines during filming sessions to guide us through (Will be sent)
Characters:
A Navarro Skin, Elena (Normal White Shirt), Eddy Raja, Flynn (Normal white shirt), Mr.Pinkerton, Pirate guy with earphones (part of the Drake's Fortune pack)
Map: The Facility
Plan: I will do a few sessions just showing you where I need people in The Facility then do a final cut.
Voice Actors:
Requirements:
>A good-quality microphone and Audacity
>The proper voice suited to the needed characters
Characters:
Laz: Young rebel, very charismatic and optimistic, can always see the bright side of a situation and is also somewhat crazy and he sometimes chooses to converse in song lyrics and speaks for lengths of time in a strange, rambling manner. His name is short for Lazarus, from the bible. His parents were bible bashers. He rebelled against them. Line: Cheer up mate. Could be worse. We've got jaffa cakes in the back somewhere,
Accent: British (Taken )

Seedy Rom: The weapons dealer of the rebels. Very sadistic, knows maybe a little too much about guns has a very normal maybe a little angry voice. Line: Just a bit of fun, eh? wanna know what I find fun, Putting bullets in heads, why don't I just demostrate this right now, I'm sure you'd look like the belle of the ball with some lead in your forehead (Taken)

Kara: Think of those female-led punk bands. Kara is exactly that, always hyper, and like Glen, ready to 'blow s*it up'. Line: See? I’m not alone on this. He’s gotta be a mistake. (Taken)
That is all I have so far. Finalizations of voice actors and body people will be posted. Anyone interested PM me via PSN or Naughy Dog's.

Message 3 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Ah sorry. Forgot about a link to the first episode. http:...

Apr 27, 2010

Ah sorry. Forgot about a link to the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3cxNi0Bo8

Don't like the new hate or don't hate rating system for youTube. So far I have 4 like 2 don't like. 

Message 4 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes