Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Good to see someone with the Folio Edition of the Art boo...

Jul 21, 2010

Good to see someone with the Folio Edition of the Art book. I think it was totally worth the money.

By the way how are you all getting a hold of press kits?! I've been trying to get my hands on one since Drake's Fortune released. I wish I could attend cons to get some of the cool stuff you guys have.

By the was zod5000, I'm not sure if you can answer this, but does Naughty Dog have any extras of the con swag, or press kits that you guys are willing to sell? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Rated-G
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

No problem I think it's cool to know that there is other...

Jul 21, 2010

No problem I think it's cool to know that there is other people out there

who share the same passion about this game as I do.

The Artbook is so worth the money! I think Im going to buy a second one.

You can tell that a BUNCH of time was put into making that book. Its my version

of the fotune hunters edition.

I do have a question zoid (spelling is wrong ). When I recieved my artbook the actual box (whtie one with Uncharted 2 on it) was damaged a lot. I know from the pictures you can't tell, so I was wondering if there is anything I can do about it. When I shipped I used the australian post and I tried to contact them but nothing became of it. So my question is myself being a collector (when you collect you want things in the best condition) is there anyway I can get just a new box?  

And as far as the press kits that was all luck, timing, and a good chunk of change. I paid $270 for mine from ebay

like a couple weeks ago.

On the list for my collection is both jpn versions and the uk version of DF and maybe on day the Fortune hunters edition :smileysurprised: and some more art books!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

My white box was pretty beat up as well. But that's just...

Jul 21, 2010

My white box was pretty beat up as well. But that's just the custom packaging that Ballistic has for all of their books. I had to toss it...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6584 posts

I only have the games... My Beta code came through email...

Jul 21, 2010
I only have the games... My Beta code came through email a year ago so that's long, long gone :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nice collections, guys! Added some stuff to my wishlist b...

Jul 21, 2010

Nice collections, guys! Added some stuff to my wishlist because of you guys! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2048 posts

Hmm I wonder.....

Jul 22, 2010

We have a couple of cases of NDI items collected over the years. I wonder if it would be ok to post pictures of it?

I'm sure y'all would get a kick seeing some of the crazier items.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

That would be awesome! I know I'd love to see some of the...

Jul 22, 2010

That would be awesome! I know I'd love to see some of the stuff  you guys have hidden away over the past decade! I'll try to post picture of my collection soon, hopefully sometime next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Very nice collection ejh343. :) That artbook is worth the...

Jul 22, 2010

Very nice collection ejh343. :smileyhappy: That artbook is worth the money I'm sure, yeah, but to get a hold of said money... not always easy.

You paid quite a lot for the Uncharted 2 Press-Kit, and I thought I had paid a lot! :smileyvery-happy: For the UDF Press-Kit I really got lucky though, only 30€, which is approximately $40... eBay is great sometimes! You just have to hunt. :smileyhappy:

I had my eye on the Japanese Gold-combo pack of Uncharted but I was out of money at the time, though I should have pre-ordered it because now it goes for, like $100 on eBay... and it really looks awesome (given the fact I can read Japanese makes it even more wantable :smileyvery-happy:).

But let's not put Fortune Hunter Edition and eBay in the same sentence, too painful. :smileyvery-happy:

And sure thing zod500, it's always nice to share that way, I'm usually in awe when I see what some people have. ^^

I'm certain we'd all love to see what ND has collected. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2048 posts

I don't think we do. If we did, it would be crazy with ev...

Jul 22, 2010

Rated-G wrote:

By the was zod5000, I'm not sure if you can answer this, but does Naughty Dog have any extras of the con swag, or press kits that you guys are willing to sell? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious!

I don't think we do. If we did, it would be crazy with everyone trying to get swag from us all the time.

If I get clearance to post pics of the collectables case, I definitely will post them here.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Any update on the pics Zod?   I would love to see what ND...

Jul 26, 2010

Any update on the pics Zod?

I would love to see what ND has kept over the years! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes