Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 17 2013
By: PSYCLOWN185 First Son 3 posts

what if ?: new twisted metal

3 replies 674 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

if esp made another twisted metal what would you guys want. TMBHC, sequel to tmps3, continuation from the old games stories etc. my vote would be a sequel to twisted metal black either by resurrecting tmhc or starting over.

Message 1 of 4 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: what if ?: new twisted metal

Mar 19, 2013
I hate these threads.

How bout a game that works.
Message 2 of 4 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Mar 20, 2013

gotta go with bridge man there, but if had the choice id say a sequel to tmx. black can suck a **bleep**

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 3 of 4 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Its shows what kind of character someone is when they are on TM site and soooo many threads haten on TM. Thats what I call a confused evil person to me! I can tell this evil person(trollaids) is furious because his mom wont buy him a new ps3 that doesnt crash or overheat. The game works but troll doesn't so he can't pay to fix his connection issues either. Just answer the thread for a change troll. I would love warthog a real tank again,sophie kane car,sportbike,mr. slam,monster truck,more skins,build your own car or level options,nuke available in 4player splitscreen,more maps,more twisted character stories! What an amazing game even if its so called BROKEN(lol)! Well worth $60! My brother had the same (broke)troll issues till his 7year old ps3 was replaced with current one and he stopped crying as well! TM/PS3 set the bar for me/IMO! I loved black as well! Driver killed(priceless)! I could go on all day but deep down even troll knows what im talking about!!! :smileyhappy: TM/PS3,TMB,TM2 RULES! 

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes