Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: pro tips

Oct 8, 2012

Me personally, im no "Omgebusprohax" guy; but i do linger around the 100~160 spots on the leaderboard. I major in the darkside (You know, the giant machine that everyone hits because its giant?) and i can give you some pointers with that. 

1. NEVER run out of boost.

: Your nitro is your second lifeline. As soon as you run out, you are a sitting target. Its blood slow, and without its boost its figurativly sitting still. When it boosts, its equal, if not almost faster than the meatwagon.

2. Know when to fall back

: Being caught in a multi-team (which happens A LOT to the point of blood-bursting frustration) can lave you helpless if you get pinned. Around 1/2~1/3 of health is a good time to leg it, because most people will stalk you to the end then leg it as soon as you find your salvation.

3: Your Turbo ram is FAST

: Your special ram moves as fast as the Crimson Fury at its top speeds. use this to its full limits.

4: Your sides are your blind spots.

: Always keep your rear, or front to your target. Being nailed on the side can mean downright screw ups if your not careful.

5: Use your god **bleep** handbrake.

: this monster has almost no turning speed. Use the handbrake often, or you will find yourself grinding against the walls.

6: Watch out for tiny baby men.

: (TF2 Reference) Small cars can litterally be ramps. You may find yourself airborn if you ram a death warrent or a kamikazi, and that can mean you being flat on your **bleep** on a map like Diablo Pass or LA Skyline.

7: Tiny traffic is bad

: Running over too many civilians is bad for your treads. You will often find yourself caught on a single-mother's minivan while plowing through the Diesil City highway, which will leave you immoble till you can get off of that stupid car.

8: Rickochettes are big pains.

: Getting knock on your face is even worse in a darkside. its heavy build and rectangular shape makes it difficult to upright, espceially in a combat situation.

Well, thats all im going to give you. I dont want all the secrets going out. And besides, the only person i want defeating me is PlatinumPlayer2. Only guy to outdo me on a darkside 1v1 that i've seen. Kudo's to him. 

Bestdarksidefriendsforever  o uo

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: pro tips [ Missed Notes ]

Oct 8, 2012

its important to be a curtious and chivillrus playe rin TM. Respect and support are sure to follow.

Health stealing from other friendlies is a pretty **bleep** move, especially if you dont need it.

Gloating is not recommended. Unless you want to look like a douchewagon,

Being proud you won, and being cocky have two separate levels of "Pride"

Leaving games to keep a "100%" is pathetic. And word gets around quickly on who rages and who dosnt. (I dont, proudly)

And always remember, Juggernauts never fir in health Semis.

Ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Re: pro tips [ Missed Notes ]

Oct 8, 2012

Hahaha juggernaut and health semis. Respect is always important,especially in Team Deathmatch. DON'T BE A POACHER. Only poach if you see your teammate needs help, as in, he runs out of weapons, or can't keep up with his target If you see an opportunity to help your teammate out of a shorthanded situation (2 on 1, etc) help him out. IDontEatBabies and I were really good with all of the aboon the the same team today. We usually combined for 20 plus kills, with me and him finishing kills. We even saved each other from deaths adew times. So, lesson here is, USE YOUR TEAMMATES TO HELP YOU. Don't be selfish and arrogant.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Thanks gabriel and idonteatbabies. Best tips ive seen yet
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Oct 10, 2012

You won't learn from reading what others do... It's best to see it for yourself. My offer to tutor you one on one is starting to slip. Up to you whether you wish to learn or not, but I am technically one of the few, if there are even others, that can outright help you out. 

P.S.

IDontEatBabies, please quit rejecting those clan invites... I'd really really like to... ummm--you know "add" you since I think you're a pretty cool, legit fellow that would be helpful to this clan. But, you keep rejecting it (like most everyone does end up doing too)...

Vadimony Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Oct 11, 2012
@Vadimoney. For reasons out of my control i cant play anything online right now. but when i can go online again i would appreciate it if you would tutor me
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

TO Vadimony; With respect and regards

Oct 20, 2012

I appreciate the invite; thought I assume this is the wrong place to do it (But that flickity controller dosnt type as fast as 2 hands); but I'm a little more freelance. I've never been the committed fellow. Commitment-ADD or something; not sure.

But easily I can get a good... 2, 3 hours of clan time before legging it to go off solo again. I've never been committed to a clan (Probably doing nothing and reading the board) ; understand that. This is like the... 30th or so invite; so by now I'm just going 'click-deny'

But truly; do not get my wrong. I've seen you play; and by god its a pain in the **bleep** to play you; especially in my 7 foot hunk of target practice that I call my Darkside.

But it would be easier to find a more willing individual with more heart; than one who simply could not care anymore than a butterfly cares about traffic.

o uo

With Pleasureable Regards- BabyEater  IDontEatBabies

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Re: TO Vadimony; With respect and regards

Oct 20, 2012

It's cool. 

I just thought you were playing hard to get. There are some people that play that kind of scheme and constantly do that kind of thing. 

Technically, I respect you a lot for how you play and I feel you'd make a great addition. But, if you don't wish to join, then it's totally fine. Would've loved getting you since you'd probably give us some nice new options. 

And yeah, i enjoy playing you too. Sorry for the hard times, I pretty much fight offensively against the heaviest thing my Reaper can find. 

Vadimony Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (122 Views)
0 Likes