Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 2980 posts

What kind of story would you give any of the driverless vehicles in the latest TM game?

3 replies 146 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

We all know who the characters are on TM and which vehicle belong's to them. Well besides Calypso and Preacher. But what kind of character and story would you give to the other vehicles without assigned driver's to them? To me I could see The Preacher driving Shadow for this game, and we already know his story. Meat Wagon I'd say the character would be a guy like Dr.Kavorkian (aka Doctor Death). The man who made a suicide machine and persuaded some terminally ill patients to take their own lives. He would be this doctor who couldn't stand watching terminally ill patients suffer so with their permission or if they couldn't answer themselves he would pull the plug on them. He gets caught and sent to a psychriatic hospital kind of like in TM Black. Calypso of course asks him to join the TM contest. So Doctor Death gets some terminally ill patients to volenteer for his cause of winning this contest and ending the suffering of people with terminally ill deseases in the world. Some of these patients have a change of heart though after they get launched and that's why they're screaming for help on the speeding gurney. In the end Doctor Death makes his wish for all suffering patients uncurablel deseases to be set free by letting them die. So Calypso makes it so, but as this doctor is also insane and mental illness is also seen as an uncurable desease, and seeing as he was also a patient at the psychriatic hospital, his life is cut short as well.

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: What kind of story would you give any of the driverless vehicles in the latest TM game?

Feb 16, 2013

Meat Wagon's driver should be Dr. Hatch Jr.

He enters the contest to get revenge on Frank McCutcheon for killing his Dad in revenge for cutting out his eyes and tongue...

Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: What kind of story would you give any of the driverless vehicles in the latest TM game?

Mar 6, 2013

the mw from rougetrip

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I would of stuck with the twisted metal deleted sweet tooth seen but have her run and sweet tooth seriously hurt and from there he searches for her to marry her in a lifetime of twisted carnage
Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes