Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Vermin/meat wagon question

Mar 6, 2013

Well spill the beans you two. How do you get your shields to stay up for ever? If some people are using a glitch, exploit, cheat, please enlighten us all.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Shields don't last forever unless you're in an unranked game with unlimited weapons.

Other than that if you're in a vermin or meatwagon you can exploit the extended shields with 3 or 4 in a row.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I showed a few people already and they're abusing. So I honestly have no faith in people who don't manage to hold themselves back after they are told this is a cheap tactic. 

You can teach people the trick, but you can't teach them the integrity not to be a **bleep** over it. If the community wasn't like they are, I'd be more willing to explain it to everyone. 

Vadimony Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Mar 6, 2013
@Troll- You know darn well that is not true. I told other players months ago that the glitch could be used without being in unlimited rooms but no one believed me. Quien is the one using it too. Now there are other players doing it in this game. Jaffe responded on twitter months ago saying that this was a glitch in the game and was never programmed to be that way. You can say what you want but go tell the programmer he is a liar. The players using and denying it is a glitch are pathetic and have no morals. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

That's edit up..... I knew it.... edit losers who do whatever it is

edited for language

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Mar 7, 2013
Ok I checked into it... Figured out what's goin on with it.... Not really a big deal
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Mar 7, 2013
Meh, no since of worrying about it I guess. TM is close to being dead anyway. About 99% of the former players have moved on to other games. I occasionally play it now myself. Good luck to you.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Mar 7, 2013
We have talked over and over and over about this. Let it rest. Players save up 3 specials and a 4th right away, shielding the entire time. You get an extended shield x 4. Not a glitch, its an exploit.

Btw I responded to your twitter about that response from jaffe. You explained it wrong and agreed with you because you're misinformed.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Mar 8, 2013
The glitch is being able to use Specials to extend the shield to begin with. AA is the only true source to shield not using specials to add on to it. Face it Troll it is a glitch and the game is broke because of these glitches.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Dude **bleep** for once. You don't even play so **bleep**.

Its not a ****** glitch. You need an extended shield to get back into your vehicle so people don't kill you in that time. The extended shield was meant to be there. Don't talk about **bleep** you don't understand.

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (159 Views)
0 Likes