Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Tha C-Master's Cream of the Crop High Level Games! 80% skill and higher!!!

Mar 26, 2012

That's another thing I need to do is have this recorded.  Maybe once we get into the hang of team play we will do that.  A lot of people had some tough times adapting.  I had teammates ramming me too.  I think people should do practice team sessions in unranked (which is what I play pretty much exclusively).  We really need to synch better.  Some people do team well, like Andreas and Platinum Player, and it shows.  I like to isolate and have my own space, but I can team with them well along with a few others.

We'll have about 2 a week I am guessing, it was a lot of fun and a lot of work.   Glad you enjoyed.

Message 41 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Mar 26, 2012

Team Reaper took down Talon and company

Sorry about concentrating on your Talon, but those things are kind of a risk to let it fly around. Team Reaper cannot compete with a lone Talon, and so something had to be done mighty quick to end the Talon's life!

Still, you probably don't like me much though.

Vadimony Trophy Card
Message 42 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 26, 2012

Talon can be a pest, but if he's not careful he can die quickly to a Reaper, it's strategy really, if people focus on Talon and don't let him get any momentum, it restricts his movement and effectiveness severely.  Even if he is being a pain, restricting him is still very effective.

Message 43 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 27, 2012

I've seen people boost both ways.  Then there are the people who have multiple accounts who boost as well.  There are also the famous boosters as well.  Doesn't matter much in terms of my matches.  People who boost and suck will be eaten apart very quickly by the high level players.

Message 44 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Not Shooting people in your clan isn't boosting. Shooting people in your clan over and over again while they sit in a coner is boosting. Get it right X-Ployt, your retarded. Whats the fun in making a clan when you fill it with people that are just going to kill you all day. If they just put clan members on the same team we wouldn't have this problem. It's the game makers fault not the people that make the clan....

Message 45 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Mar 28, 2012

I played with you Sunday I believe good game till i got DC'd. Havent been able to play with you guys lately just started a new job so been pretty busy and tired lately.

Message 46 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Haven't made a new one yet.  Just some practice sessions.  Be one on Thursday night at 7pm though.

Message 47 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Would love to join in tomorrow (Thursday) night. I think the stats server is finally un-stuck, because I just logged on and no longer have a 32. Back up to 78! Hope that's good enough to toss some lead around with you guys. I would love to not have my freezes interupted by something other than my power missle for once.

Message 48 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Come on in.  Be ready to hang.  I'm going to send invites to everyone so they can be ready.  I'll post it now.

Thursday, 7pm Eastern Time.  Lobby will open 15 mins early.  Bring mics and headsets.  Same rules apply, but will throw in some new Twists.

Message 49 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Mar 28, 2012

Im in. Just send me the password.

Message 50 of 108 (17 Views)
0 Likes