Sep 09 2012
By: sane_clown Lombax Warrior 149 posts

TWISTED METAL PROTEST AT GAMESTOP!

20 replies 394 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Im not crazy but this does sound crazy...I wanted to know if their are any normal people willing to support Twisted metal without making any negative scenes at your local GAMESTOP by holding up many signs with your respectful friends/family that say I WOULD LOVE TWISTED METAL DLC SONY! If anyone wishes you to leave...be respectful and leave so nobody gets into trouble with any cops. We want POSITIVE feedback NOT negative. It would make a bigger impact if it was on 1 agreed WEEKEND...(ALL OVER THE WORLD)! Thats if the TWISTED METAL COMMUNITY is up for this weird idea? The numbers would be HUGE if TM fans had their friends/family help even if they didnt have a copy....WE COULD BE HEARD THEN! Let me know your thoughts,ideas or concerns or even the DATE if your crazier then me and your going to do it anyway!!! lol I just want TM to stay alive! Thanks for your time and please dont do anything stupid if your young and crazy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (394 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: TWISTED METAL PROTEST AT GAMESTOP!

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

1)WE LOVE GAMESTOP AND TWISTED METAL DLC! (this sign helps us from being kicked off gamestop property)!

2)THANK YOU SONY FOR TWISTED METAL!

3)TWISTED METAL DLC!

4)TWISTED METAL RULES!

5)MR. SLAM DLC!

6)TWISTER DLC!

7)HAMMERHEAD DLC!

8)PIT VIPER DLC!

9)SPECTRE DLC!

10)MAPS DLC!     These are just a few examples of what the signs could say! 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 9, 2012

If we do this...it might be good to bring your empty TWISTED METAL case as well to show your support or if you got a twisted metal shirt like I did from wal-mart($5) or jcpenny($12)! Can we all pull together on 1 weekend and look weird together for the sake of Twisted metal dlc and the future sales to keep this overlooked game alive? It's not going to cost anybody anything...just some time out of your day. If bums can do it and make money...we can do it respectfully free without harrassing anyone or damaging anything....RIGHT? It might not work for everyone BUTT it just takes 1 group to get hit with the MEDIA!!!! The economy is bad and even sony can cut its weakest link like TWISTED METAL. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (390 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I think this is a faster and more productive solution than donating to kickstart twisted metal!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (388 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Can I get some kudos? I wanna be heard already!  I can taste some DLC! If alot are up for this....lol...you might have to talk even me back into this...im nervous BUTT..LOL...I believe in this working for some crazy reason! How can we per-fect this (FRIENDLY PROTEST) without any drama/problems/cops? Ive never done something like this....IS IT ILLEGAL? We aren't soliciting...right? Talk to me...anyone? Let me know so I dont get into trouble..please! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (387 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Now that im thinking about it..the most successful sign would be...WE LOVE GAMESTOP AND TWISTED METAL DLC!  Then....gamestop wont wanna kick us off their property! FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GAMESTOP AND TWISTED METAL!!!! I cant thank everyone enough if they decide to help with this good cause! Anyone sane knows that this is embarrassing! If I do this im going to just wave and hold my sign...no yelling/screaming. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Sep 9, 2012
If you really are this crazy I suggest a sweet tooth costume and please take video and post it. Honestly to get dlc you'd probably need to kidnap someone important and send ransom demands. I'm not encouraging you to do that in any way. I'm just trying to tell you to give up already. I want it too but its not happening.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 9, 2012

You said ransom david jaffe....im on it! Where do I aquire this sweet tooth costume? Im all in....im tired of being a lil panzy! lol ok ok....a lil overboard! Im not in till there are more protesters I can hide behind! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Sep 9, 2012

lol

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK