Oct 09 2012
By: Archminion Lombax Warrior 148 posts

Sane Clown offers to put up 10 Grand to Kick Start DLC!

35 replies 430 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

Please see the 'tma question' post.

Sane Clown claims to be able to put up this money for DLC?

I say we encourage this hero of the hour to do just that.

Please also provide proof of your kind donation sane clown.

Kick Starter will refund you if nothing gets off the ground!

Please guys lets all keep an eye on this upcoming hot topic...!

Message 1 of 36 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Sane Clown offers to put up 10 Grand to Kick Start DLC!

Oct 9, 2012

Wow, Hero? You can just call me SWEETTOOTH! lol, Im no hero...im actaully imbarrassed right now even behind this computer screen....I just want my DLC! I know im not the only huge fan that can spare some dlc money...Im just the only idiot to put my personal buisiness out there annoucing the generous donations are possible only if people would stop dropping the ball. It makes me sick that ive wasted hours trying connect with anyone on here that could help over these few months AND NOTHING. Seems to be just unsupervised gossip threads. Which some are very helpful!Thanks Smiley Happy 

I know what your thinking...oh..he is talking the talk....thats fine...BUTT...let me find out there is a dlc fundraiser and I will walk the walk! I don't need any of you as friends either..if thats what you think this is about. I like anyone who plays twisted metal so dont get that twisted. Im not showing off either....I could have just inherited $10,000. for eating lead paint chips as a kid...I don't care what you think...just get someone on the phone already!         

Message 2 of 36 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Sane Clown, Imma be honest. I don't believe this. At all. It would be stupid for anybody to believe this. Now, maybe I'm wrong and you're filthy rich. If that's the case, you have my support.

But honestly, I just think you're either A) a little kid with nothing better to do B) psychotic C) an idiot

I hope I'm wrong on all accounts, and you are a rich **bleep** willing to help get DLC Kick Started. Actually, I don't care if I'm right on all accounts. If you get us DLC, I'll freakin' hug you.

Message 3 of 36 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

There were 2 of you talking about wanting to get funds together for DLC so it would make sense that it was either (or both) of you who would get the ball rolling.

Since you have the funds to get this rolling the timing couldn't be more perfect?

Please put up your $10,000 as a strong start to a klck starter (you can probably start this yourself).

If SCEA and or ESP see enough interest it may push them to dev new content?

Please also post a link to this kick starter fund ASAP so myself and others can donate.

I'll keep this topic updated with any new info about Sane Clown's Twisted Metal DLC KickStarter Fund as it happens...

Happy Donating! Once you have your Big Kick in place I think you will see many others chip in to help.

Make this happen guys!!!

Message 4 of 36 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Here is a link sane clown:

http://www.kickstarter.com/start

Please let us know as soon as the kickstarter is up (and also your generous fund is in).

I'm sure as more people see it they will donate also.

Please ask if you need any help that the KS site does not give?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 36 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Thanks archminion...im going to look into it anyways butt id rather just donate then have to manage something this important. I have no experience in this kinda field......Im goig to check into this anyway.

Message 6 of 36 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Cool. Like i said ill help out any way i can
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 7 of 36 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Averyangrykitten tried to start something like this already and may be the one to organize this if your serious. If your really willing to donate that much I'll contact her to see if she is willing but before I do I want to hear your doing it for sure after you had time to think it thru. I just don't want to waste anyone's time if you change your mind. Thank you sane clown.
Message 8 of 36 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Maybe the next TM will have a sane clown trophy.
Message 9 of 36 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 11, 2012
What good is it for sony to create DLC when a tiny, tiny, tiny (and I mean tiny) % of people that bought this game continue to play? What good is DLC if people can't connect to rooms when they want or when ps3 crashes mid game every couple games...?

I want DLC as much as anyone, trust me, BUT I would MUCH rather have a working, solid game with the maps and cars we have now than a broken game with DLC.

We need to concentrate on the fixes before anything. This game has been DRASTICALLY dying off SINCE DAY 1 and I can guarantee you less than 1% of that is because there isn't any plans for DLC.

Its a shame more people aren't vocal about what plagues the game as is. Its been like 8 months... Game should have been somewhat perfect at release date. Goes to show how SMALL the team was when they were working on it and how SMALL the "team" is that is still somewhat supporting it.
Message 10 of 36 (311 Views)
0 Likes