Highlighted
Dec 07 2012
By: ohle13conquerer Lombax Warrior 178 posts

SARCASTA METAL

5 replies 149 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Dear Twisted Metal devs, I am writing this message because I am concerned. On the next twisted metal could you please eliminate half the vehicles? No need for so many, maybe just JYD, Death Warrent and and darkside. Everyone compains about the other vehicles being "cheap". And how about eliminating half the weapons? Maybe just power missiles, homing missiles and shotguns. It doesn't take any skill using the other weapons and vehicles. Oh and could you please take away megaguns? No skill needed there. Oh oh oh I got another one! How about everyone is part of the same clan? that would be great. And if one of those vehicles becomes too powerful, just tweak a few things after the game is complete to make that vehicle weaker! Thank you for your time,  Ohle The Conqueror.

Message 1 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: SARCASTA METAL

Dec 7, 2012
TM is done forever.
Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Oh, I almost forgot. On the next Twisted Metal, could you develop the game so the characters swear alot. Then when in multiplayer, make it so players can't swear? Seriously, I love the fact that the game swears at me but I can't. Like when I hit someone with the shotgun point blank and the character says mother******.

Message 3 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Just elminate talon and people who play soley as him and TM wouldn't be cheap at all.  Oh and please get rid of the homing remote bombs - that's over the top lame.  

Other than that I really don't have any complaints about the new game

Message 4 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Soooo you like remote bombs? And you like talons too? This is sarcasta metal, please keep your comments sarcastic.

Message 5 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 8, 2012

It should have been like this.... On the next game could you just make all the vehicles like talon? Talon is the best vehicle and takes the most skill to use. Oh, and remote bombs more powerful and a little more homing capability. I love that they can fly through buildings.

Message 6 of 6 (97 Views)
0 Likes