Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 20 2012
By: Lord_Tony_Z Uncharted Territory 1850 posts

Player threshold needs to be reduced to 4

[ Edited ]
14 replies 186 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

Seriously, 6 player threshold is sometimes too much and I feel like an idiot waiting for the last person to show up when I have 5 people. I just want to play right away.

I wouldn't mind playing with just 4 people and games can start faster that way.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (186 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Player threshold needs to be reduced to 4

Aug 21, 2012
There should be options for 6 and 4 player threshold without having to make it unranked. That would keep everyone happy
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Aug 21, 2012
I disagree. Playing with 4 isn't much fun plus you'd have more idiots trying to boost trophies that don't work. Also its not hard to find a room. Go to all games then look for a game about to end. That's much quicker than joining a room with 2 or 3 and waiting for it to fill.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Aug 21, 2012

BostonApu wrote:
I disagree. Playing with 4 isn't much fun plus you'd have more idiots trying to boost trophies that don't work. Also its not hard to find a room. Go to all games then look for a game about to end. That's much quicker than joining a room with 2 or 3 and waiting for it to fill.

I've been trying to do that tonight and it took me over 30 minutes to find something to join.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

GOD **bleep** IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me, I had create a game up for 20 minutes, it got to the point where it was 5 players out of 6 so everyone is just waiting in the stupid lobby for over 10 more minutes and then everyone started leaving because the sixth guy didn't show up.

This 6 player threshold is going to end TM sooner than you think. I just want to play a ranked game, I don't care if you think 4 players is not fun. The community is too small for a 6 player threshold.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (152 Views)
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Aug 22, 2012

100% agree. Whats even less fun then playing with fewer players...is not being able to play at all because you cant get a game going lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

TheScrappyElf wrote:

100% agree. Whats even less fun then playing with fewer players...is not being able to play at all because you cant get a game going lol

Exactly and this 6 player threshold does not keep out the boosters either but it's not ike it matters as the main trophies are glitched so no one boosts.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Aug 23, 2012
You would think that the glitched trophies would stop people from boosting but it doesn't. I don't know what your issue is finding a game but I never have an issue. Maybe a couple connection errors but nothing significant. They aren't changing it to 4 because its a bad idea so get over it.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

BostonApu wrote:
You would think that the glitched trophies would stop people from boosting but it doesn't. I don't know what your issue is finding a game but I never have an issue. Maybe a couple connection errors but nothing significant. They aren't changing it to 4 because its a bad idea so get over it.

There is less than an average of 30 games. Lastnight there was TEN GAMES! 14/14 in one game, the other 9 had about 1-5 players waiting to play.

A threshold of 4 is not a bad idea with a community this small, get out.

The threshold could be 10 and people will still end up boosting, 6 player threshold is not keeping anyone out of boosting.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

Do you know how long it takes to start your own game. It's also incredibly frustrating waiting with 5 players and the 6th person took too long to show up so everyone starts leaving in frustration.

I don't blame anyone trying to boost either since everyone just wants to play Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch. No one plays Nuke, hunted or last man standing. There is also a sharp increase of unranked games because it's the only way to play without waiting 30 minutes or more just to play a stupid game.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (93 Views)
0 Likes