09-17-2012 07:05 PM
Rules: a combo of old an new rules
1. 5 members per team
2. Members of each team cannot duplicate vehiles
(Huh?? In other words, If team member A is using WH then team members B, C, D,and E cannot use WH at the same time. If team member C wants to use WH then team member A must die and choose a different vehicle that his teammates are not using.)
3. 2 Sweet tooths per team, SweetBot is allowed
(This does not mean that two team members can use Sweet Tooth at the same time.)
4.10 second respawn
5. Player indicators always on
6. Pedestrians are at battling parties discretion, with traffic.
7. Health increase upon capturing a faction leader
8. 3 innings, 10 minute innings, 5 minute rounds, 4 hits per statue
9. Lag switching - if u r lagging dont sacrifice because it makes it impossible to kill you and the nuke. if someone is lagging it is up to the team to notify that person and tell them not to be a sacrificer. breaking thie rule will result in disqualification.
10. Breaking Rule 2/slipping and hitting the wrong button at vehicle selection - Other than the select few vehicles, it is possible to make mistakes. should this happen the person violating rule 2 should immediately kill themselves with cooked rboms and/or mines/super mines. you can also let the opposing team kill you but you will only be adding to their killstreaks. violating this rule will lead to disqualification.
11. Freezing/Disconnects: (IMO every match that experiences this should restart but do to schedules and the length of the match I will leave that to the teams to decide.) If this does happen try and rejoin as fast possible. However,if unable to rejoin, if it is the first inning, restart the match. If its the third or second inning and its obvious that its going to end on a mercy win, then the game should be over. if it isn't any of these scenarios, and restarting the game isnt an immediate option then, it will be handled case by case basis.
1. replay the match
2. 7 innings, 3 minute rounds, 1 FL
everything else will stay the same
the first team that can score and prevent the opposing team from scoring wins.
im giving the teams the freedom to choose dolls, clowns, holy men or skull factions.
Also, every game has to be password protected and must allow late joins.
Theres also a home/away feature (it decides what side of the map you will be on.) This will be decided by the date that you registered your team. In other words, The team that registered first gets to decided if they want to be home or away. dont ask me how this works it was recently brought to my attention and ive never tested this. Ill run some tests and ill update this thread on how it works.
Glitches: Any and all glitches is an automatic restart. I dont care if its the last inning and a team is clearly the winner. If a glitch occurs play out the rest of the game and restart when it is over. if a glitch occurs, It is up to the leader of the team that is experiencing the glitch to contact the other teams leader (mid-round) so both teams are on the same page before the current round ends.
these are some of the glitches I have experienced:
missing Faction leader(s)
dropping a faction leader
missing a launcher when sacrificing
the mobile launcher strays of its track and gets stuck somewhere
the timer is fully charged but the sacrificing animation never happens
missing mobile launcher
unable to pick up the FL from its spawn point
Also, who ever is hosting triple check the settings, If anything is off and it is discovered mid game, the team who finds should tell the opposing team and they should automatically restart the match. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If you dont know how to adjust the settings ask me or let the other team host.
09-17-2012 07:06 PM
Lastly, if your team is hosting and the match has lag stop the match and restart with the opposing team as host.
13. mid to large vehicles only
( no KK, CF, Reaper, Talon)
14. 1 Juggernaut per team
15. 3 faction leaders, 3 Launchers
Subs: u can have as many as u want but u can only have 2 subs in the room at the time as stand bys. Why?? because a room can only hold 14 players ten of which will be playing that leaves 4 free slots. 4 slots divided by 2 teams equals 2 slots per team. if u have additional stand bys, they can only be in the room if u get permission from the other team or some1 from ur team freezes/dces and 1 of ur reserve slots becomes free.