Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
18 posts

Re: Moderators- (SKINS NOT DOWNLOADING)

Mar 8, 2012

For GOD's sake, give the people some answers. Why does Sony treat gamers like Skyrim did? No reguard, no care, no answers. Its only the money they care about, and I'm even starting to doubt that. If 2011 was the year of "Micheal", then I take it 2012 is the years the games start F%@$ing the gamer!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Hey, I just found this thread, glad I haven't started this yet... I'll wait till after the Glitch is fixed to do so, but I have a question in the mean time... I read before Release there was a Skin Editor on a website, is this true? If so, what is the website? I was also wandering is all the Skins made in your Garage? Are they only usable in Multi-Player? I also downloaded my Pre-Order from Best Buy... I found Axel, but where is the rest of my Pre Order located in the Game? Please, I don't usually have these issues, however theres a first time for everything... Please help? I dun wanna use them till the issue is Fixed, but i'd at least like to know where all this stuff is located in the Game, & how to access them, too... Please contact me Via PSN about it, i'm not usually here, i'm just frustrated with how this was put into the Game is all... Also, on top of the DLC, how do we get other Peoples Skins? That is all for my Questions, Thanks in Advanced... P. S.: Besides these Accuring issues which should soon be fixed, I gotta say, Regaurdless of the Controls, & It being only 720 P, this is the Baddest Twisted Metal Game around... I'm now a toss up between, Battlefield 3, FF XIII -2, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Star Wars: The Old Republic, & now Twisted Metal for being the best Game of the year... They were all Designed to the max... I can't wait to see whats next... xD! Maybe Armored Core V? I doubt it, but well see...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 10, 2012

twistedmetal.com dude and what other pre order downloads are you talking about? axel code is on the receipt and tm black is only in limited edition case. its a download but a comepletly different game and not inside the game itself

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 10, 2012

my skins worked fine until i downloaded and tried to activate the nos skins ive since deactivated the nos skins and yet none of my skins are showing up still im not sue ive published 50 skins but i could have

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 11, 2012

The only issues I've experienced is I downloaded a skin that was created by someone else and it actually made it to my console, but I didnt really like the way it looked in game so I came back and deactivated it and deleted it. I tried creating my own but didnt like how it was turning out so I went and tried to redownload the one I had deleted and it told me that is was already in my garage. Also I had a bunch of skins before but as soon as I downloaded the 1.04 patch they were all removed from my paint shop in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 12, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37523511#37523511

TyrantII wrote:

Me_Not_You2 wrote:

st patty's day shamrock JUNKYARD DOG in game http://pic.twitter.com/CsKdv2gl
http://twistedmetal.com/community/?task=vehicledetail&vid=147537986

NEW LINK!

http://twistedmetal.com/community/?task=vehicledetail&vid=147541713

https://p.twimg.com/Ang2-3_CEAAw61e.jpg

https://p.twimg.com/Ana4EO0CEAIO44Z.jpg:large

Dude, All I need now is for my skins to work and a Guinness!  TY for that awesome skin! 

Thank you,
Was nice to have that skin and have others in game say Nice skin.
Had a spot i wanted to edit.

NEW SKIN:

http://twistedmetal.com/community/?task=vehicledetail&vid=147541713
Now my skins are all gone.
WHY?
i did delete a skin of junk yard dog and had it on my ps3,REboot game and all skins are gone.
last steps i did was that.
Bumed...

HOW TO GET MY SKINS BACK?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 13, 2012

ahowstern66 wrote:

Good news..we figured out the problem.  After you create or copy over 50+ skins or so, there is a problem with the manifest file that is preventing vehicles from being downloaded into the game.  Currently, we are woking on a fix and I will keep this discussion board posted when the Customizer is fully functional.  Apologize for the delays.  Adam, Playstation Project Manager

I want my shamrock before st patrick's day
I dont have 50 skins.
Does this mean 50 skins in total time of work?

I want my shamrock before st patrick's day PLz reset it

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I like to create my own skins the play the game itself and thse days I don't wanna play if my skins aren't working. im sure they are doing something about it but i would like to hear something back.

skins haven't worked for me in days. last time it worked was 2 or 3 nights ago around 3am. earlier that night, they weren't working. at 3 am they worked but then the day after they were gone again.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 13, 2012

All of my custom skins were working fine until last night. I uploaded about 5 yesterday (nowhere near 50 total) came home from work and nothing.

All of my old ones were gone and none of the new ones came through.

Getting really tired of this stuff guys. Get your act(s) together. This is getting really pathetic.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I agree.  This issue has plagued so many for too long.  I had my skins disappear 2 weeks ago.  I can't  believe they haven't issued a fix for proper server migration and garage shanigans yet.  I'm really starting to get pissed off.  So they updated the site to include that "new" message.  NOT GOOD ENOUGH!  FIX THIS NOW!  Please!

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 204 (32 Views)
0 Likes