09-06-2012 05:47 PM - edited 09-06-2012 05:51 PM
1. Everyone's freaking good now.
2. There's actually a few more games going on than when I stopped playing, which is good, obviously.
3. Kamikaze still gets owned in CQC against most medium-large cars. ESPECIALLY if they keep turning corners.
4. I hardly ever see any games on Rooftops or even Black Rock, which kind of suprised me because I thought they were good maps...
5. I feel like the game is more fun now. For me in the beginning, I kept worrying about my skill percentage and how I wanted to keep it high. Now, it's like, I don't care. The games seem more fun now and I'm enjoying the game more now.
All in all, to me, the game is more fun now and hopefully with the price drops, more and more people will actually buy the game. In terms of connection, I haven't been disconnected of any games and if I DO get a network error when trying to join a lobby, alot of the times all it takes is to try to join again and it actually puts me in the game. Like I said, I hope more people buy the game because it's pretty addicting right now.
Oh, and I still believe that Vermin was a huge waste of a character slot. Especially if a character like Mr. Slam or Twister could've replaced it. I mean, who actually uses Vermin?
09-07-2012 04:22 AM
well if u wana go in unranked match add me comm356
09-07-2012 10:08 PM
09-08-2012 05:38 AM