Sep 04 2012
By: sane_clown Lombax Warrior 149 posts

I'll donate $100. per car/map to KICKSTART DLC!

4 replies 123 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

Mr. Slam,Spectre,Hammerhead and more maps! Make all modes avalable offline via 2/4 player split screen so I dont have to wait hours when I have company over trying to play nuke. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: I'll donate $100. per car/map to KICKSTART DLC!

Sep 4, 2012

before they make dlc they should fix the game first they dont even have time to make the patch right. some of us cant connect still i get network errors out the wazooo here tryiing to get into a game. also my trophys wont even pop. one thing at a time. plus jaffe left the game hes already working on a diff game and wants nothing to do with this company. and the company has moved onto phone apps and misc other stuff no one will care about. so the fate of twisted metal is now up to sony which they dont care much about

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I understand you and great point butt there's just not enough twisted metal players on 24/7 to keep games going anyway. I know cause I'm not having any network errors/problems even though I know they are there...you wouldnt lie but the rooms still aren't filling up fast enough even when im on just sitting there waiting. All modes should be available offline as well my friend cause this network issue, then me/you can play when ever we feel like it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Sep 4, 2012

sadow speed and special nerf, death warrent buff, jyd nerf either his speed or ram, and personally i think the game would be better off without red mega guns

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Sep 4, 2012

but yeah id  donate

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes