Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: How do magnets work?

Apr 21, 2013
Well Ohle 123 might have a point. I don't know if the sell them any more but they might have turbo controllers. Think about it I bet every one ran into to a situation where you freeze a high armored car and 1-2 seconds later they are unfrozen and wile you are frozen it takes 4-5 seconds to run again. Or you trap a high armore car with a magnet 1-2 seconds later "I'm free !!" Wille you get stuck it takes At least 3-4 with a speedy car. I think in order to get unfrozen or escape you should do a quick time event or wiggle the sticks instead of button mash. What do you thing good idea?
Message 11 of 12 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: How do magnets work?

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

here's an alternative strategy If you come across a roadboat user that luvs to use the magnet, keep enough energy on hand for a shield keep at least 3 or more napalms on hand. Soon as you get caught in the magnet pull quickly switch to napalms then raise your shield  once he has you and mash R2 to death, Bullseye,Bullseye,Bullseye, commence laughing after you destroy him when he thought he had you, if he likes to use mega bullets use an absorption shield instead along with napalms if you wanna get nasty wit it LOL.  This can be done with remote bombs too I think.

Message 12 of 12 (88 Views)
0 Likes