Aug 28 2012
By: ThaGamerDon First Son 4 posts

Bring Warhawk back

5 replies 122 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

If you guys dont know who is Warhawk. Then he was a character in twisted metal : BLACK but got deleted bcuz it was flying but not actually flying but like driving in the sky so if i wonder if  you guys could (not the PSN users but if you give a support that) bring him back in Twisted metal and he looks cool and i know that we have a heli that is TALON but warhawk seems to be more better than him but please dont flame nor hate this post bcuz this is my first time to post this thread

Message 1 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Bring Warhawk back

Aug 28, 2012

No offense, but if you want more people to reply and respond to your posts, you're going to need to speak in complete sentences and use more punctuations. That way we'll be able to understand what you're trying to convey to us. 

This will help you out in future posts also. 

Message 2 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1851 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I rather have Minion from Twisted Metal Black, back AND instead of that tiny puny minion we get the giant sized version which will be even bigger than Juggernaut.

Warhawk is an armored flying vehicle, it would be overpowered.

Message 3 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 29, 2012

kk thanks humbold

Message 4 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 29, 2012

oo minion but if he will be more giant than juggernaut then he will be sooo dam slow and his special will be more stronger and i remember when i was playing twisted metal black i keep on dying by his specials it pisses me off with his **bleep** shield on the back -_- i still play twisted metal black (i used the code) so i can try unlock minion

Message 5 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Also, I'd like my Reaper to have wings so I could joust in the sky. Please also give my Juggernaut a jetpack so that he can ram that flying Warhawk. 

Also my Crimson Fury is fast enough to drive upwards, so please let him drive in the air. He's got like a rocket so he should be able to escape gravity. 

Vadimony Trophy Card
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes