Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Re: this going to be as good as the xbox one?

Nov 28, 2006
They will both me on par with each other, features wise for sure..graphics about the same. The only differences you might notice is Ubisoft as always put the Tom Clancy games on the other console with much more care and theyve had a year to work with that console the PS3 is new so there may be a few bugs here and there that are new but it should be fine.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 28, 2006
Ubisoft favors microsoft. So no.. Any fan of the Splinter Cell series can tell you this.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19335 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Well, I hope it is.

I really would have no desire to buy the game if Ubisoft put no effort in, and just directly ported.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Dec 3, 2006

VegasKills wrote:
This one is shinier

they look the same
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Dec 4, 2006
More than likely the games will be identical with the 360 trumping the PS3 version from an online perspective and face mapping.  I also expect the 360 version will have better textures as we have been seeing in all multiconsole games at this point.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 5, 2006
okay just think abt it for a sec ps3 is on 1080p which 360 is not so duhh ps3's rainbow and other games will be better
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Dec 5, 2006

AeroHudson wrote:
More than likely the games will be identical with the 360 trumping the PS3 version from an online perspective and face mapping.  I also expect the 360 version will have better textures as we have been seeing in all multiconsole games at this point.

How's it gonna trump PS3's online for Vegas. It'll have matchmaking and mics , thats really all it needs.
I idely sat by , with a CC in hand at one point , while the supposed " Best Buy Preorder " took place. Now keep in mind , Best Buy , BEST BUY doesn't do preorders on video game consoles , and everyone should know that. Especially when you go to BestBuy.com and can't get to the area the link provides??? I mean , C'MON!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Dec 5, 2006

JoeFromMD wrote:

AeroHudson wrote:

How's it gonna trump PS3's online for Vegas. It'll have matchmaking and mics , thats really all it needs.

There is no matchmaking option for Vegas.....you search for servers via custom match and then choosing a host. I highly doubt the ps3 version would get it and the 360 version wouldnt....only time will tell if the online version is as good as the 360's, but with the way ps3 online is working now I highly doubt it....plus the 360 already has a slight edge in the online features department with custom face mapping options that the ps3 version wont have.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

PSN: Hellucinate
XBL: ProjectSatan
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 5, 2006
Regardless, this is a great game.  There is nothing like the rush of being stacked outside of a door, listening to the terrorist curse and push the hostages around, knowing in a few seconds they will be tasting hot lead.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Dec 7, 2006

ProjectSatan wrote:

JoeFromMD wrote:

AeroHudson wrote:

There is no matchmaking option for Vegas.....you search for servers via custom match and then choosing a host. I highly doubt the ps3 version would get it and the 360 version wouldnt....only time will tell if the online version is as good as the 360's, but with the way ps3 online is working now I highly doubt it....plus the 360 already has a slight edge in the online features department with custom face mapping options that the ps3 version wont have.

How is it " working " now? I want to know , because I've played some games so far online without a hitch.
I idely sat by , with a CC in hand at one point , while the supposed " Best Buy Preorder " took place. Now keep in mind , Best Buy , BEST BUY doesn't do preorders on video game consoles , and everyone should know that. Especially when you go to BestBuy.com and can't get to the area the link provides??? I mean , C'MON!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes