Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Re: rainbow six vegas 3

Jul 8, 2009
What the third game would need is any developer EXCEPT for Ubisoft making it.  They just don't care about the PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Jul 9, 2009
They not only dont care to develope for the PS3 but they dont care about their games in general.As long as they are hyped and sale well then it was a success. It wouldnt suprise me if this game went Xbox only as well because they sure didnt have a problem turning away from tons of Sony fans and making Splinter Cell an xbox exclusive.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Jul 10, 2009

Dirtymurph wrote:
They not only dont care to develope for the PS3 but they dont care about their games in general.As long as they are hyped and sale well then it was a success. It wouldnt suprise me if this game went Xbox only as well because they sure didnt have a problem turning away from tons of Sony fans and making Splinter Cell an xbox exclusive.

That really saddens me too, because I consider myself a "fan" of Tom Clancy games (not books, cause we alls cants reads in West Virginy).  I spent months of daily gameplay on Rainbow Six Vegas and less than half that on RSV2.  Too much needed to be done and they weren't doing it.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Jul 13, 2009
LOL well Im in Oklahoma so I understand.I play V1 and V2 because they are pretty fun games but the true Rainbow Six itself has been gone for many years.They are basically going in the opposite direction of what works with most of the "Tom Clancy" games.Apparently laggy unfinished games are top priority.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2010

Thanks dude, nd hopefully they do come up with a rsv3

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 26, 2010

There should be an other Rainbow six vegas maybe with Bigger maps than before. cause im getting a little bored with RSV2 Im Elite 1 Rank.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Nov 3, 2010

I just want a new R6, i still play V2 and i don't mind it being in Vegas but story wise there's no point, Gabe is dead and the Columbians have moved on after losing Gabe and his pathetic but ambitious dream(whatever that was?). So not that story was so important or groundbreaking but there's not much to do in Vegas other than gambling and ladies of the night. Could follow the Columbians back to Mexico maybe given the real life situation thats going on down there now, not to belittle the viscious violence thats consistently being carried out. When it comes to shooters, i still like COD6, MAG and BFBC2(even 1943) but there's only one rainbow 6 and the customization was genius(no fruity colors, just tactical use of camo, custom or otherwise).

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Dec 13, 2010

take rainbow six back to how it originally was with a plot that took us all over the world and back....

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11920 posts

Dec 23, 2010

There are some rumors floating around the web the Ubi Montreal are working on a new Rainbow Six. I believe during a recent interview one of the people over there said he was the "lead of (insert title here)" on Rainbow Six.

So, hopefully that means some information should be coming out in the near future. Maybe closer to E3.

Like mentioned, I don't think it will be Rainbow Six "Vegas" to say because the story is pretty much done. It will most likely be somewhere else, which I think will be awesome. Really looking forward to the next one and where the take the series from here. Both in story and with the game in general seeing how the FPS genre has really exploded over the past few years. I just hope they, if a new game is in the making, they stick to the Rainbow Six style and don't try to make the series into a catering COD title. RS can hold it's own without all that nonsense. Nothing really compares to RS, it's just an amazing series.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Dec 24, 2010

Its been in the works for a while now.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes