Mar 17 2007
By: TW_Army~ Monster Hunter 45 posts

Tactical Warfare Recruiting!!!!!

109 replies 33 views Edited Mar 17, 2007
Tactical Warfare is an Established Clan with 5 Divisions, 2 Permenant Divisions and 3 Divisions in their Trial Phase! The clan supports both Xbox360 and PS3 gamers.

Structure

Our clan is structured similar to that of the US Armed Forces! With 224 members this system suits the clan well! We hold regular practices and offer advancement within the clan and rewards for achievement and exemplary performance! 

Rainbow Six Vegas

Rainbow Six Vegas is a Permanant Division with 2 Battalions under the Division.The Division is also the largest DIvision is Tactical Warfare with 116 active members! Each Battalion is divided in to 2 or more Squads! Squads practice twice a week and are actively participating in Clan Matches on multiple gaming sites such as Gamebattles.com and TeamCompete.com!

Playstation 3

Currently Tactical Warfare is looking to expand its field of gamers in the Rainbow Six Division into the Playstation 3 area! We are actively recruiting and you can check out the clan site by clicking on the logo at the bottom of this post!

Thank you for reading the post and for more info visit the site!

Capt. TW Army
1st Battalion Commander
Rainbow SIx 360/PS3
Tactical Warfare Command

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

Re: Tactical Warfare Recruiting!!!!!

Mar 17, 2007
Sorry but your Order of Battle is nothing like US Armed Forces. 2 squads per Battalion? W.T.F is that.

8 to 10 soldiers per squad
4 squads per platoon
2 or more platoons per Company
2 or more Companies per Battalion
2 or more Battalions per Brigrade
2 or Brigrades per Division
2 or more Division's per Corp
2 or more Corps per Army Group

If you really care to make it correct, that is the correct Order of Battle of the U.S. Army.

Also your rank structure is not correct. If your a Captain, then you should be a Company Commander, not a Battalion Commander. Lt. Colonel is a battalion commander.

Let me know if you need any more information on correct chain of command, or unit order of battles.

Other than that, you do have a really nice logo.

Message Edited by SGT_2AD on 03-17-2007 01:17 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Mar 17, 2007
I am well aware of the Order of Battle as I was a SSG in the US Army! I however do not set the Rank structure and have been arguing to have this changed to exactly follow the US Army or Marine Corps! And I said similar I did not say Identical! But none the less the current system works well and the clan obviously is doing well if we have over 226 members! I am just trying to find out if people would be interested in  joining an organized clan that participates actively in clan matches! Thank you for your post though!
By the way 2nd Armored Division was deactivated in 1995 it is now 4thID(Mechanized)! Just a heads up!

Edit: "Air Assault"

Message Edited by TW_Army on 03-17-2007 01:07 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

Mar 17, 2007
First you don't need to end every sentence in an exclaimation point, try using a period.

Second, I know 2AD is 4ID, thank you, served with 2AD, hence the user name, and very aware of their history. HELL ON WHEELS!

I really would push them to fix the order of battle. The first thing I thought, was who ARE these wannabe's! Looks pretty bad. I mean, 2 squads PER battalion, ROFLMAO.

Now thats funny right there, GET ER DONE!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Mar 18, 2007
My apologies on the exclamation points, but English was not my strong suit.

Next, as I said in my previous post I have been attempting to get the Order of Battle and the Ranking fixed. The clan creator however does not want to make any major changes until we get more Permanant Divisions! This is the other reason I am on here recruiting for Tactical Warfare! If we have enough PS3 guys join the clan they get a seperate division instead of being mixed in with the 360 guys. If some things are accomplished it will be easier to get the major changes done.

With alot of current and former military in the clan we are trying to make changes from with-in. If you want to come in I can get you in a Squad Leader position over the PS3 guys until PS3 gets it's own Divisions or Rank Structure. Clan loves former military personnel. Treated with more respect and usually the first guys to get offered leadership roles. Trust me though clan is worth while.

Was with 3ID, 101st, and 10Mnt Div. Only one of those I actually liked being in was 101st. Screaming Eagles!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

Mar 18, 2007
Thanks for the invite, but I have a RB6V clan, that I am putting together. Counter Terrorist Unit - Las Vegas.

I served in the 10th, for 2 years. I got the hell out of there, as fast as I could. I re-up'd for Hawaii! Too much snow in Watertown. LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Mar 19, 2007
Right before I seperated from service got 12' 6'' of snow in two days! Blizzards have to love them! Glad to be back in the South with NORMAL weather! Well if your clan dont pan out then we are always looking for people!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Mar 19, 2007
TW, I would really like to join. As of now I do not have a PS3, but that will change on or around April 16th. I want to join if I am accepted because I hate people just running around with theirself in mind. I am always willing to die in Socom if it benifits the team. Also, I am confused on the RS6 release date, but whenever it is, I will get it.

Thanks.
IGN BOARDS

Microsux - "Keep in mind i dont mean to come across as racist, except towards children."

Markaswell - "haha, huh? so, you don't like ethnic kids, but once they hit 18, they're fine by you?"

STOP QUOTING PICTURES.....IT IS ANNOYING
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Mar 21, 2007
If you are interested in becoming a member of Tactical Warfare then please visit the site and fill out a registrations form. Thank you for your Interest.

TW Army

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 4, 2007
.Bumping.

I joined guys well worth it. I now lead a small amount of people in the british section of RS6. Great Fun an 'organised laugh'.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 110 (33 Views)
0 Likes