Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/16/2009
Offline
587 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

M4v3r1kk wrote:
I vote for Meredith.

2nd'd!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/14/2006
Offline
432 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

Shes alright, If anyone comes across her number let me get a hold of it lol. Shes alright (my little star). To bad she went home.

Did I Help? If So, Say So! No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
Photobucket
Sigs
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2006
Offline
2947 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

 


M4v3r1kk wrote:

TNTimmy wrote:

 


Twiizem wrote:

eww dude either u have bad taste or u think shes how because shes a gamer? i mean have u seen her? shes wearing make up and she looks like that i dont even want to imagine her without it. she is not hot at all sorry dude u fail. its like i said either u have bad taste or because shes a gamer u think shes automatically hot. pity


 

Going by your attitude, to be attracted to someone you they have to be physically and only physically appealing.  Looks are not everything, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Just because you do not like someone does not mean no one will like that person.  Just because that person looks less attractive to you does not mean everybody agrees that that person is not very attractive.  Its called opinion, look it up.  Just because you don't like the way a person looks and they do does not mean they have bad taste. I think shes awesome

 


 

Because watching someone on TV will allow you to see more than their physical appearance right? Lovely.


 

Im just saying , I've been with girls people may find very attractive or not attractive at all, and let me tell you, don't judge a book by its cover. Im not saying you can see more of someone on tv, im saying people have opinions.

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedEarth TattooedEarth is my Tekken PSN ID fighting games my favorite genre
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
4646 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

Hey, each to his....or her opinions.

Some people may dig gothic, punk people, ghetto people, preppy people, etc

Everyone has diffrent tastes. The OP may think Star is fine, ok that his opinion, I don't but im not going to bago n him just because he finds her attractive

Better than her right? lol

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 61 (6 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/15/2009
Offline
2241 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Hey, each to his....or her opinions.

Some people may dig gothic, punk people, ghetto people, preppy people, etc

Everyone has diffrent tastes. The OP may think Star is fine, ok that his opinion, I don't but im not going to bago n him just because he finds her attractive

Better than her right? lol


 

Hah yes better then her

 








Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/04/2009
Offline
4536 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 6, 2010

You can't beat Amped.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 61 (6 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2006
Offline
2947 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 7, 2010

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Hey, each to his....or her opinions.

Some people may dig gothic, punk people, ghetto people, preppy people, etc

Everyone has diffrent tastes. The OP may think Star is fine, ok that his opinion, I don't but im not going to bago n him just because he finds her attractive

Better than her right? lol


 

Almost threw up when I saw that... I was eating

 

 

Anyways I vote Meredith too

http://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedEarth TattooedEarth is my Tekken PSN ID fighting games my favorite genre
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/02/2007
Offline
315 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 14, 2010

Man are you serious bro, for your sake i hope you have better taste in women than her. She is one of those people that i just can't stop staring at because of how ugly she is. It just amazes me that a girl with her looks could make it onto any kind of visual programing. Just as Doc said about himself, she too has a face for radio LOL!!! Meredith (the host) gets my vote 100%

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 61 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/15/2009
Offline
2241 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 14, 2010

aznboy740 wrote:

Man are you serious bro, for your sake i hope you have better taste in women than her. She is one of those people that i just can't stop staring at because of how ugly she is. It just amazes me that a girl with her looks could make it onto any kind of visual programing. Just as Doc said about himself, she too has a face for radio LOL!!! Meredith (the host) gets my vote 100%


People do have different tastes, and this is reality so looks shouldn't matter, as they often don't if you pay attention to the people who are actually on reality TV.








Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 61 (6 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Star is the hottest girl in house

Apr 16, 2010

1. Meredith Molinari

2. Ciji Thorton (STAR)

 

Come on people STAR is hot!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 61 (6 Views)