First Son
11 posts

Re: Episode 6 Review: Rigged (*Spoilers*)

Mar 27, 2010

I'll keep it simple because I agree it's rigged and even if it's not it is very silly anyways. Reason the show leads me to say it's rigged is the fact that Star was selected for the show in my opinion and I know others feel the same way. As for the show, it's like the special olympics of a reality show. No real tester would ever have to go through the garbage that the contestants have went through. The job as a tester though is worth it in my opinion. I've played games all my life and I'd consider it a dream job and that is the only appealing thing the show brings to me personally.

www.djwheat.tv Epileptic Gaming Community ftw!
www.eg365.net
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Mar 27, 2010

I completely agree with that, Sycho_da, now that you have pointed that out. She was just on that show as a scare tactic, which If my alzheimer's isn't kicking in, I mention that in my first review. She definitely did the job of shaking everyone, including the fans, up through this game tester journey. It's been a bumpy ride, I must say. But, we will have to see what happens. No one knows what will happen next week.

And yes, some say the pay is lousy, some say it isn't. But, as you stated, Game testers are needed. It's just apparently needed and the process of getting there wouldn't be like this. But, it is all for entertainment and I have been thoroughly entertained so far. lol.

http://www.formspring.me/BlackEssence
http://twitter.com/BlackEssence
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Mar 28, 2010

I have no problem with doc being kicked off. His lack of focus was the obvious reason. He couldnt even stay inside of the box. that takes minimal effort. From the preview of episode 6 star will be next. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 28, 2010

The preview from ep.5 showed that it was going to be Star too.  I have a feeling that it is going to be Cyrus.  I don't want Cyrus to get the boot, but I just have a feeling.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Wow the fanboys are running wild! (LOL) in the start I thought star would do very well but now I don't see why they keep her a round accept for her guitar hero stats and yes with that little fact yes I do think it's rigged they got a bunch of normal people, 1  well known pro! We all can do the math

if she was the gamer pro she is she'd would have breezed through the buzz challenge but NOOOOOOOOOOO!

those who can, do. throes who can't complain about it!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2063 posts

Apr 1, 2010

YAY for DOC  to go home!!!!!!!!  No way Cyrus is going home tomorrow this will be when Star gets the boot and you can quote me on that...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5388 posts

Apr 1, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. Just give it to Star.
Christina Lee photo Christinalee_zpsa4a832cb.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Apr 1, 2010

Star isnt going to get the spot, she's just the mole there to undermind the other players. The winner will turn out to be Meredith for her fashion sense, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes