Keyblade Wielder
7284 posts

Re: anyone play survivors?

May 21, 2014

customization is my favourite mode. All those hats you get to try on...is so good

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 51 of 55 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

May 21, 2014

You don't have a million chances to "come back" in supply raid. Your death contributes to the enemy's point value (which gets them stronger weapons/purchasables/armor) on top of putting your team at a respawn disadvantage. Its more face paced and actually requires you to play the game instead of just sprint to boxes or crouch walk with covert the entire time. 

My "problem" with survivors is I can be better than your entire team combined when it comes to aim, quickness, and skill, but one lucky down and execution sets me out the rest of the match because I don't camp and hide like a little girl. Nor did I chuck molatov and bombs the entire time. 

Saying survivors is on par with any other mode is a farce. Camp fest of people running covert and crafter. 

Message 52 of 55 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7284 posts

May 21, 2014

not to mention as of now, the ragequitting trophy hunters are majority in survivors, obviously because it's the EASIEST mode and when they die it just becomes ragequit after ragequit after ragequit. Glad I got my survivor trophies rather painlessly...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 53 of 55 (91 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 21, 2014
I don't understand why people keep saying people camp in survivors. I have NEVER been in a game where the opposing team camp for the entire game on all rounds. Sure they'll stick together and progress more slowly when they need lose only one more round to lose the game - but that's natural. I mean personally, Even if I'm last man alive versus all four, I'll still carry on making a move and making myself known to draw them in.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 54 of 55 (79 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

May 21, 2014

Message 55 of 55 (71 Views)
0 Likes