Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

Re: Why have you weakened the flamethrower and not told us?

May 12, 2014

the flamethrower was not touched. it does not down an enemy but simple an instant death weapon, so it depends on how fast it will kill people by yours and their connection. some Patches that affect connection and lag also effects the Flamethrower.

Message 11 of 16 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

May 13, 2014
I've used the flamethrower a lot since this game's launch. I can tell you this much: the flamethrower was definitely buffed at some point, it was nerfed recently, and now it's at a point that it's better than the first iteration but not as good as the second.
Message 12 of 16 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 13, 2014
Ask your teamate to also have flamethrower, now flame grill the world.
Message 13 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 13, 2014
@Lathiel, oh. Oh my. SAAVE MEEEEEH
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 14 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

May 13, 2014

neverbelow wrote:
I've used the flamethrower a lot since this game's launch. I can tell you this much: the flamethrower was definitely buffed at some point, it was nerfed recently, and now it's at a point that it's better than the first iteration but not as good as the second.

it has only been touched once, which was when they buffed its killing efficency. its lag patches that are affecting it. for example, when your opponet does not scream in pain when they are on fire but simply drops dead without being burnt and also shoots and downs you but after your down they just drop dead out of nowhere. that would be lag in the factor.

Message 15 of 16 (57 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
374 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Answer = No

Still not fully answered regarding lagger detection, FT might be a victim of circumstance which makes it appear to be nerfed.  

I used it for several months, it definately does not feel the same since the previous patch, reaction time to see an opponent go up in flames is very slow and often the FT has minimal effect.  I have downed players using it on me with the Revolver while getting surrounded by flames only to lose 50% health.

Message 16 of 16 (53 Views)