Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Re: What was your worst moment in MP?

Jul 10, 2013
@Splatter

I would nearly recall this thread to the Confessions of a TLOU Gamer Smiley Very Happy but yeah I see some examples here wich overcame me too, mostly the molotov, that's not the smell of burning flesh, but of shame Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 142 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Downing two players on the other team when they rushed me but getting downed at the same time of downing the second player - two of my teammates run in and execute the enemy while leaving me to bleed out on the floor
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 12 of 142 (488 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Most shameful got to be: the very first time I went into the mp and saw some random dude was fly fishing. Was thinking: "cool, can't wait to do it". Goes on a couple of weeks and saw a lady who was learning how to sow. Then was like: "maybe it's stuff you can do after you passed the 12 weeks, like it puts you in a freeroam lobby where you can do all that kind of stuff?". To the point where I finally found out that it was actually my fictional members who was doing that and not other online players. Have to admit it took me embarressingly long time to figure out. Smiley Happy

Worst moment(s) is, and I sometimes still do it: thinking, "I can make it over to that enemy and melee kill him, right?", and instead of just shooting him from where I am atm, most of the times, ends up close to him but has taken so many bullets, I land my first hit and he punches me once and I go down. Lost a survivors match 3 - 3, 1 vs 1 once by doing exactly that.  

Message 13 of 142 (486 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
442 posts

Jul 10, 2013
When my teams mates suddenly gathered around me. I knew something bad was gonna happen, and there it was, a molotov heading in my direction.

We all died.
Message 14 of 142 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jul 10, 2013
@Guilty

I know that feel so badly, whenever my team sits tight in one spot I get scared and tell em to spread out, before they get BBQ'd Smiley Very Happy.
Message 15 of 142 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5546 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:
I'm so happy people here are admitting they kill themselves with Molotov's sometimes. Everyone here seems to sound like a professional except me, now I feel better.

Hah, I'd be very skeptical of anyone who said that they hadn't accidentally killed themselves with a molotov at least once.

Message 16 of 142 (463 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Constantly killing myself with a Molotov. I shouldn't even try to use it.

Then sometimes there will be a downed enemy next to a downed teammate and I'll accidentally do a Special Execution instead of a Revive. I feel so horrible when I do that.
Message 17 of 142 (457 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Throwing a molotov at a group of 2 or more enemies, only for it to not kill anyone. I did that a few times last night, certainly not a good feeling
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 18 of 142 (453 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Jul 10, 2013
@Karate

I have that with nail bombs always! such a pain, for some reason I always miss, but they always seem to get the most lucky hits on me with bombs/moli's Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 142 (450 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Throwing a bomb at four enemies all taunting or posing in one place, and not killing a single one. A teammate came up and shot them all and I got a ton of assist points.
Message 20 of 142 (445 Views)
0 Likes