Jun 18 2013
By: skullklovn First Son 1 posts

What is up with players

[ Edited ]
7 replies 195 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

I am NOT a pro at the game, just a human being with common sense.

What the **** is people doing in multiplayer?
I'm a competitive player usually, and I don't mind a loss every now and then but people DO or DO NOT:

DO RUN ALL THE BLOODY TIME - Hey **bleep**, tip for ya, you are revealing yourself on the map and also your team when we are close to you!

DO RUN INTO ENEMIES AND GET KILLED - Hey again, not helping!
DO A POOR JOB WATCHING FLANKS - hey how about watching your sides before you run out in the open?
DO NOT RESS- Yeah dont ressurect, instead just watch me die slowly ..|.
DO GO AFK!
DISCONNECT
SOLO RUN ALL OVER THE MAP
NO TEAMWORK AT ALL.

Sure you can counter all of this by saying get a clan or join friends, I aint got time for that **bleep**. And I have no friends on ps3 anymore as my main enjoyment hub is PC.
I needed to get it out of my system. THanks

Edit: language

U--J

Message 1 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19736 posts

Re: What is up with players

Jun 18, 2013

skullklovn wrote:

DO GO AFK!

I am sure people will make the argument that they are getting frozen because of connection issues at this point.

Message 2 of 8 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Well..  I run if im out gunned in a firefight.  It works most of the time Smiley Very Happy so I poop on your rage comment.

Message 3 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3017 posts

Jun 18, 2013

The OP has a point. I've been in games where I have had good teammates who have mics and commmunicate and we work together and, I have also had teammates who don't have mics/don't have them on and won't revive you if you go down.

Message 4 of 8 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 18, 2013

People are still trying to treat this like it's a common third person shooter where you can do those things mindlessly and win. I hope everyone who's too thick to work together gets frustrated and either stops playing, or does start listening. I can't always fill my group with friends or people who communicate and listen, so when we've got one or two people who are off dying 20 times in Supply Raid, there's nothing at all that can be done. I can't wait for the community to smarten up as far as these issues are concerned lol but i'm also fairly certain the people you're complaining about aren't the type to come post on the forums Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 8 (147 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I only run if it's absolutely necessary. Some people are new so give them a break. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Jun 18, 2013

There's a point where there's no excuse for some of the things people do, new or not. But I do expect less of people who are lower rank, just because they haven't had time to learn valid strategies based around each map. Example of when there's no excuse: Repeatedly running into unsafe rooms trying to melee enemies to death as if that's ever going to work when they see you coming, and outnumber you, and your team isn't near you.. I see it happen all day every day. xD No excuses..

Message 7 of 8 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Hey SpaceWhaleBudda, I was playing with you yesterday. That was fun!

Especially the commentary about the situation on the map  and stuff.

On topic; yeah some think this is Cod rush lol. 

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 8 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes