I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Re: Unnecessary nerf to Shivs

Mar 1, 2014

Arzharkhel wrote:
^ Since when is hiding like a pansy is being TACTICAL? Have you got any more excuses for complaining about something that you couldn't counter?

Sooo... playing smart,  using the cover system, using covert and counter-attacking the listen feature, and using my brains vs rushing out to the middle box praying for a semi-auto straft battle makes me a pansy? It works for Jack Sparrow, works for Aladdin, worked in Vietnam, works for the Navy Seals, i can go on and on. Good luck brain-dead rambo.

Message 201 of 210 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2014

They are Rambos what do you expect they dont need that **bleep** like covert2 or take care about cover, rambo moves out to the first uncovered hill and starts shooting his MG all over the place.

someone give me a challenge
Message 202 of 210 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2147 posts

Mar 2, 2014
You're missing his point no one is critiquing your gameplay, even though it does sound boring. Yet you criticize the now mostly removed shiv dance. To each their own, however your playstyle really only works in survivors and would be a detriment to the team in the other two modes.

Message 203 of 210 (63 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

Mar 2, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
You're missing his point no one is critiquing your gameplay, even though it does sound boring. Yet you criticize the now mostly removed shiv dance. To each their own, however your playstyle really only works in survivors and would be a detriment to the team in the other two modes.

Unless the other members of the team were doing the exact same thing. A party of 4 experienced campers are hard as hell to kill. 

Message 204 of 210 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 2, 2014

I have not noticed any changes with the shiv at all.Works fine for me. 

Message 205 of 210 (58 Views)
Survivor
2147 posts

Mar 2, 2014
_

T1m_is_Here wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Unless the other members of the team were doing the exact same thing. A party of 4 experienced campers are hard as hell to kill. 

Tim just get the lead on them let the campers go to boxes kill them there or kill them with molotovs and bombs out of their nest which is why explosives are in this game. Not that difficult.

Message 206 of 210 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Whats up with shiv dance now? Yesterday i got shoot by a guy and 1 sec. later i shived this guy. 

Later comes a guy running towards me, i hit him with br and he shiv danced my under 1 seconds after he got hit by me.

Message 207 of 210 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

Mar 2, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
_

T1m_is_Here wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Tim just get the lead on them let the campers go to boxes kill them there or kill them with molotovs and bombs out of their nest which is why explosives are in this game. Not that difficult.

Ive only ran into 1 camping party and it was a team of people using mics. They hit 2 boxes and all ran convert 3. They hid the entire game and no one died. Game ended in a draw. It was in surviors and they just let the time run out hoping one of us would stray into their traps. THen called us chickens for not chasing after them. So yeah it was pretty difficult. 

Message 208 of 210 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2147 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Lol ^ yea survivors is a campfest at times. I don't play it too slow paced for me.
Message 209 of 210 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Ew who camps in Survivors....then complains you didn't come at them lol. Idiots
Message 210 of 210 (31 Views)
0 Likes