1. Pity parts are worse than ever before and based also on "rank" or experience now. I have played for three weeks now and average 0-1 Molotovs or melee weapons per room while being bombarded, from the beginning, by a team with 4 members full of all of the above and bombs. We have moved to 6-7 boxes with 1 craftable item. It's a joke. You are trying to force close games instead of allowing competition to play itself out. We used to use crafter and explosion to counter this but...
2. You've changed these two and now crafters get nothing. Can't even craft 2 gifts in a game or kill anyone with the occasional bomb or Molotov I do get.
3. You've nerfed the semi and revolver so much that I can't keep enough ammo to even consider killing with them.
4. Matchmaking is awful. I play with single digit teammates EVERY SINGLE MATCH. I'm a level 180 something.
5. This game is about surviving an apocalypse. At what point did someone decide rewarding death with extra parts is a good idea. Maybe that is the #1 issue. How do you take a survival game, based on strategy, scarcity, and resourcefulness, and turn it into a **bleep** storm by passing out free bombs, machetes, molotovs, etc. to the people who ARE NOT USING THEIRS RIGHT?
These are all facts. Now theory on things I've noticed:
When you are a higher level, your guns require much more damage to get downs. For 3 weeks the semi and revolver have required 5-7 shots, 3 headshots, for downs when we are playing low level players, who most the time simply started a new account. I know this to be true because I started a second account to test theories, and suddenly received mass amounts of parts per bin and my guns worked far better, against a team with 4 180+ team members. They were **bleep** and ironically complaining about all the stated issues above. When I told them of my experiment and that I knew we had extra parts and damage, they agreed that that's how they felt. We didn't just beat them. We routed them 14-0 final.
This game is broken and all for the sake of a vocal minority who will all likely switch to call of duty in November while I was willing to play this for a long, long time.
Also, before you assume I suck or I'm not winning, that's not the case. We still won 80% of the time, but having to struggle against a stacked deck.
PS three games tonight on the new account and my buddy is using his high level account. I am quadrupling his parts, kills, and crafted items. He's a 3.2 KDR and I'm a 3.62.
It's broken. ND please address these issues. I just don't have fun anymore.
I think you're just trying to blame the devs for not having people to play with. Where as the reality for me is that I've made at least 15 friends in LOU multiplayer.
I average 1-2 melee weapons a game, and I use brawler.
I am able to craft a melee weapon, shiv, and 2 smoke bombs, and 2 gifts, within the first 1:30 of the game. So the only problems you have there are your own.
Also, the revolver is amazing and super reliable. Don't know what you're talking about there. Stopped reading because most your points are just about you not being a good player.
5-7 shots to down?
The revolver WAS by far my favorite weapon, before I started seeing pity damage. I have 2-3 of my classes revolver only, no primary. But for 3 weeks it's been awful even. And YES with 5-7 shots late in games when we are winning, even by just a little.
When you are a higher level, your guns require much more damage to get downs. For 3 weeks the semi and revolver have required 5-7 shots, 3 headshots, for downs when we are playing low level players, who most the time simply started a new account.
This is 100% inaccurate.
sorry buddy, but games don't work like that, your logic is completely wrong and hilarious to read.
Even the extra parts and stuff given out is only given to people who do bad in the games not low levels.