I know these things have probably been said before, but this is a list of things that I reckon could be added, or improved.
These things are minor:
- Being able to see other people's emblems when you are at the main menu.
- Naming loadouts.
- Being able to tell from your friends list in game, if someone is in a party with other people.
- Colours for customisable items.
These things are a little bigger:
- Customisable guns
- Customisable characters
- Cinema mode
And ofcourse there are the glitches that we want fixed obviously:
- The camera glitch (where the camera stays at spawn)
- The Explosive perk glitch
And I would also like someone to explain to me the leveling system. Why it seems to be orientated around weeks, but not entirely.
theklassklown... the number besides your name is not the weeks completed. When you finish your 12 weeks you are only at 10 Then when you start the next week 1 you are a 11*.
thats weird, because im on week 7 with a 6 next to my name, thats why I assumed
Also, remove the KDR stat from the leaderboards. We all know what this did to Uncharted. This could potentially destroy the game once people inevitably start obsessing over it, and again, it just doesn't fit with the game. And as for the customisable characters - are you kidding me? This is post apocalyptic America, you can't go strutting around in a yellow cape and a beer helmet. Like YaBoiobZ said, you are already dressed as a Firefly/Hunter.
As for features that need adding - the overall game is perfect, it just needs minor tweaks really.
- THE BIGGEST ONE; being able to heal yourself when in the 'downed' state, as long as you have a medkit in your inventory. It just feels kinda silly; if you can crawl around so easily, why can't you just as easily heal yourself? Perhaps to compliment this change, medkits could be made a little harder to get, maybe take them off the map completely and save them for supply boxes/crafting.
- Add the ability to rename loadouts.
- Being able to tell if your friends are playing SP/MP from the 'Friends' tab, and also being able to see who they are in a party with.
- At the moment, if two players revive one person, only the first person to start holding triangle gets parts. The person who holds it second should get 50% of the parts they would've got if they'd held it first.
- The supplies that are dropped from dead enemies should be able to be picked up by teammates (obviously they will still go to the player they belong to, like treasures in Uncharted 3). Since this is a team, faction based game and the whole point is to collect supplies for a group, this just makes sense.
- Make the blue dot that represents supplies on the radar a bit bigger. My partially sighted brother struggles to see it and to be honest, so do I sometimes.
- Controller mapping - I prefer shoulder switch to be on L3. A bit more freedom in this area would be welcome.
- Cut down on the time before a match starts. 40 seconds to vote is far too long. Make it 25 seconds max, and if a map wins the majority of the votes, skip this section no matter how much time is left.
- The ability to select a one use booster in the 'gear up' section, not just right before the game starts.
There were a lot more things I had in mind but these are all I can think of right now. May post later should I remember anything else.
A supplies bonus is definitely needed for the winners of a game.
Stop punishing people for quitting/losing connection, thats what drop in drop out is for, its ruining the game.