First Son
1 posts

Re: The last of us won't load

Oct 5, 2015
Please Sony, help. My ps3 Will explode trying to load TLOU. I have tried everything that Has been said above and cant pass the load screen. Even afterafter deleting the 1.11 upadte.

How can this be a mark for the ps3 and we cant Even play it?? Why should I try ps4 if I cannot play with my awesome and perfect ps3, that load every other game??

Hardwin
Brazil
Message 21 of 30 (1,492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2015

What is the cause of this problem anyway? Nobody disscussed why this would happen right?. Mine is a digital version. Regreting why I bought it? The game got stuck at the loading screen after 15 days of download. While the multiplayer works well (luckily) the main campaign never crossed 0.00%. The worst thing is not the bug but there is not solution online. Nobody was able to fix it! When this issue was addressed to naughty dog they completely ignored. It will be annoying to anyone with this issue unaddressed. If any of you guys knows this issue please reply! 

I also updated the game to the latest version. V - 1.11. If any of you guys end with this issue keep posting!

Message 22 of 30 (1,490 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2015

Having this issue too, and it has only gotten progressively worse. Used to be I could get to the main menu then would get stuck during my initial loading of any game, saved or new. Now I've been trying for the past hour using multiple "fixes" that have been posted elsewhere, even deleting the game utility data, and still can't get past that very first loading screen. This is ridiculous. Last of Us is my all time favorite game and I can't play it for absolutely no good reason now?

Message 23 of 30 (1,325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 9, 2015

i am having the same problem i put the disc in and all it does is read the disc then stops then trys reading willl not load the game also the same with beyond: two souls and yet i have 33 other games and they all load with no problems i am only having a problem with these two games i have phoned sony and they dont no why all they said is they can repair it but i would have to pay for this but it should not need reparing because all my other games work only the last of us and beyond:two souls will not work.

Message 24 of 30 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 22, 2016

still no response from Sony! having the same issue after 4.78 firmware update on PS3. game not loading at all. tried several workarounds and no changes... that´s just sad.

Message 25 of 30 (1,091 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2016
Having the same problem
Message 26 of 30 (1,082 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 27, 2016

guys, i just  found out a weird solution for this matter. after deleting saves, patches, try load the game with patches and without patches, open ports on my router, changing dns, auto save on and  off, formatt hd, reinstall firmware and  formatt HDD the hardest  way, none of the options worked out  to me, so i figure, since i´m using the ps3 super slim version, the one with a flash memory inside, i took out the hard drive and, Voilá!  now the game is working again. i´m gonna try to use another Hdd, other than my samsung, but  that´s really unnusual, cause ALL the other games works perfectly with this HDD.  Thanks!

Message 27 of 30 (1,055 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2016
So I am using the ps3.the last of us used to work just fine,but now it freezes at the screen with the logo at the bottom right.I tryed deleting Game data ulity and restoring my file and the45 degrees thing and logging in offline and resetting my hole console,but nothing works!!!!!Now when it asks me to update I confirm,but when it finishes it freezes again at the black screen with the bottom right logo.Please HELPPP!!!
Message 28 of 30 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Dec 29, 2016

kind of the same ishappening with me . allthough I will in the end make it through the camapign 100% but it will have ti include like atleast 10times of game stucking, environment not loading up , enemies not loading up, conversation or speech/ music not loading. yeah been a little late in playing this game but still the issues persist. playing it for the second time with hard difficulty and the first time i played it just got stuck 5 times through the whole campaign but now the stucking has increaed threefolds.

using a ps3 superslim , OS version (latest for sure) perhaps 4.80 , without the latest update 1.11 ie no update in data utility for TLOU .. new disc (1month old ) without any scratches. 

Message 29 of 30 (465 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month
Please anyone,just come up with a way to resolve this issue
I'm craving for this game very badly... Can't afford not to play it
Please guys... Please
Message 30 of 30 (141 Views)
0 Likes