Apr 10 2014
By: mito_letto First Son 5 posts

The Multiplayer Now Is Full Of Bugs - Invisible Players !

[ Edited ]
12 replies 700 views Edited Apr 10, 2014

What happened ND ? There are lots of bugs in TLOU multiplayer. Freeze, crash, black screen, kick off the match without any reason, leaving the match automatically and recently I encountered INVISIBLE players. Out of nowhere I got killed, molotov, punch to death, 2by4 on the head by invisible player(I hope this is not a hack) and the lag, the lag...**bleep**...

Now this bugs happened too often, maybe because of the patch ? Before the patch, yes, the freeze, crash happened, but now it is so frequent it is ridiculous.

This is one of the best multiplayer, but too many bugs killed the enjoyment.Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 13 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: The Multiplayer Now Is Full Of Bugs !

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Nick-A-30 wrote:

Invisible players?!

Jennifer Lawrence Whatever

Fail post is a fail because there are invisible players, they're usually from Japan and Brazil. As for the OP, yes this game has seem to get a bit more buggy. At launch I didn't see or have as many problems.

>
Message 2 of 13 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Instead of posting .gifs to try and **bleep**post, why not offer your outlook on why you think that this game(which has been full of bugs since day one, many of which have never been addressed) can't POSSIBLY have invisible players?

I can confirm the invisible player bug. I have no idea what causes it, but I have been both the beneficiary and the victim of such a bug. It always occurs after a death, and I have seen it on High School and the Dam so far. The two times I WAS the invisible player, my HUD had just me on it; my teammates were not on the HUD, and they had no player names, nor were their silhouettes visible through terrain. I figured something was up, and sure enough, I walked up to two enemies who were at a chest, and proceeded to shiv one, and mod plank the other. They never saw it coming. The next enemy I saw, I sprinted towards, and sure enough, he never fired a shot. At that point, I quit the match, because it was absolutely broken for me.

The time I was the victim, I was punched to death by an invisible player, and on the zoom-in kill-cam, it focued in on a player who was through the floor. I proceeded to respawn, and went back to my place of death, where I was shot at. As I went to heal, I was shivved by the same player. This time, the kill-cam shot through the ceiling. Once again, I quit. It is an absolute match-killing bug, if you are the victim. There is literally no defense.

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Thanks! - TTurtle

Message 3 of 13 (666 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Apr 10, 2014

The invisible player - maybe because of the lag ? Sometimes I saw my teammates down, and I run to them to heal them, but when I got to them, the TRIANGLE button doesn't appear...I just keep pushing the TRIANGLE button but nothing happened. Then they died and suddenly I got punched...pow pow pow(the punching sound)...the screen bleep red but I saw no one...and then I died.

Sometimes you can see on the screen people going down, but never vanished, their bodies lay on the floor, and you run or walk towards them, and suddenly the screen goes bleep bleep red, and everybody dies...I don't know how to explained it better but this is the bugs that I encountered.

There is a person on Youtube(forgot his name) that show the invisible player kill him and he recorded it...I'll try put his link here if I found it...

Message 4 of 13 (663 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Got it, here is the guy with his video about the Invisible Players.

http://youtu.be/kkah1paEBTg

Message 5 of 13 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Apr 10, 2014
Naughty Dog use their multiplayers to advertise their new single player games. The dead body glitch existed in Uncharted 3 MP because ND was releasing The Last Of Us, which consisted of zombies/infected.

The invisible player glitch exists in The Last of Us MP because Uncharted 4 will be about ghosts. Smiley Happy
Pepsi
Message 6 of 13 (639 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

Re: The Multiplayer Now Is Full Of Bugs - Invisible Players !

Apr 10, 2014
OP I have seen this several times, there is a ghost mode cheat but I do not think this is it in my experience since the players user name is visible and they do not move around. Glitch or major lag more like it, if they are moving around and have it the whole match then it's a cheat.
Message 7 of 13 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Apr 10, 2014
I have never seen a invisible player.
; P
Message 8 of 13 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 10, 2014

SjShane wrote:
Naughty Dog use their multiplayers to advertise their new single player games. The dead body glitch existed in Uncharted 3 MP because ND was releasing The Last Of Us, which consisted of zombies/infected.

The invisible player glitch exists in The Last of Us MP because Uncharted 4 will be about ghosts. Smiley Happy

Tim-and-Eric-Space-Explosions.gif

Message 9 of 13 (529 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Really hope that this is not a ghost mode cheat or hack. I also encountered a few hackers playing TLOU multiplayer. Shooting them more than 5 times didn't do anything to them, and they got a never ending supplies of molotov and bomb...losers all the way.

If this is a hack(Ghost Mode) then players in TLOU multiplayer, have another problem to face.

Message 10 of 13 (519 Views)
0 Likes