Post your thoughts on the weapon changes and additions in Patch 1.07.
- Burst Rifle now destroys armor in 2 bullets.
- The first upgrade for the 9mm and Shorty now cost 250 parts.
- The upgrades for the Hunting Rifle and Burst Rifle now cost 300 for the first level and 600 for the second level
- The Hunting Rifle scope-in time is slightly faster at the base level. The upgraded levels have not changed.
- The Hunting Rifle and Military Sniper headshot damage is increased. Now if you get a headshot on an enemy with a helmet, it will only take a body shot to down them.
- Silenced weapon sounds now falloff at 70 meters. Silenced weapons can be heard less easily at a distance.
I'm very disappointed that Bow didn't get the 300/600 buff along with HR and Burst. HR and Burst really didn't need it, and are very popular and deadly guns. Bow often needs a much slower playstyle and absolutely needs upgrades more to be a viable weapon against any gun.
Gotta disagree with you on that, one it's already silenced which already puts it ahead of the other weapons, it's also a two hit down so it's basically a silenced hunting Rifle with much faster rate of fire and slightly worse accuracy, in the right hands it's extremely powerful
Or is it only weapons with an attached silencer?
Thanks if you got the answer!